An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ballin' on a budget!!!

dUSt

IgnatiusofLoyola

Oh, and you can post smileys if you use the code. Just not using the smiley selector thingy. :smokey:

​Kewl. :joecool: Now I just have to learn the codes. I only know a couple. ::):smile: :paperbag:

AccountDeleted

As to that code thing - what happened to being able to change to code view so we can delete invisible codes? And the preview post so we can see if our codes worked? And how do we use code for media like videos?

AccountDeleted

Posting images and videos should be as easy as pasting the URL... Let me test...

Hidden Content

​Ok, I got the video thing - now how do you do the Hidden Content thing? Is there a code before what you post?

Credo in Deum

​Credo, you scare me a little sometimes because I can't tell if you are kidding or not. :-> The problem is that I think that while you may not be completely serious, you're not totally kidding either, and that's just a bit worrisome for a Mediator of Meh. :-|

giphy.gif

AccountDeleted

​Credo, you scare me a little sometimes because I can't tell if you are kidding or not. :-> The problem is that I think that while you may not be completely serious, you're not totally kidding either, and that's just a bit worrisome for a Mediator of Meh. :-|

​Seriously? :think2: 

He makes me laugh.