An Old School Catholic Message Board

Myers-Briggs Saints

veritasluxmea

Three of those are Protestant heretics. :|

​WAH?

I'd just finished reading it when you posted it and was so happy about it... :cry:

truthfinder

Three of those are Protestant heretics. :|

​Yeah - created by an Anglican church.  Helps heal my ego a bit after it paired me with St. Francis (yeah don't hate me)

truthfinder

Well, on second thought - despite the married bishop, they uphold the 1662 Book of Common Prayer.  Don't find that every day

veritasluxmea

Well oops. I really assumed it was Catholic, I didn't really thoroughly read the saints I didn't recognize. I went back and checked the Catholic site I pulled it from and they didn't mention it was Anglican >.< That explains the church's name and those weird saint names I didn't recognize... Well, it has a couple of Catholic saints anyways.

truthfinder

I saw Zizendorf, and actually thought he might have been a saint I've never heard of before, and because it was into extrovert range, i totally missed cranmer and wilberforce - I would have clued in then.  

Ash Wednesday

I'm never sure if I'm INFJ or INFP -- I always test on the cusp of judging or perceiving.

So I relate to either St. Francis or St. Catherine.

I WAS wondering who St. Zinzendorf, St. Wilberforce and St. Cranmer were. :huh:

Whenever I think of the name Wilberforce I just think of those Born Loser comics, I always thought it was a curious name.

083110%20Born%20Loser.jpg

I'm never sure if I'm INFJ or INFP -- I always test on the cusp of judging or perceiving.

So I relate to either St. Francis or St. Catherine.

I WAS wondering who St. Zinzendorf, St. Wilberforce and St. Cranmer were. :huh:

Whenever I think of the name Wilberforce I just think of those Born Loser comics, I always thought it was a curious name.

083110%20Born%20Loser.jpg

​With me I always think I'm perceiving and then people tell me I'm judging :P

And I like the saint cartoons anyhow.

IgnatiusofLoyola

Three of those are Protestant heretics. :|e

​E tu, Brute? Doesn't matter, I will pray for you and your wife and your family, no less than I have done in the past.

Sometimes you remind me so much of myself at your age. 50 years from now, I will be long gone, but if God is merciful, I hope we can meet again, because I see in you the makings of a wise and good man, and I will want to hear all about your life.