An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know When Your A Phataddict When.....

littleflower+JMJ

When you want credit for the posts from the old phorum.

When this is the second time you've had to put up with dUSt changeing boards. (Not that it's a bad thing!)

when it's 5 am & you've gotta get some sleep before work! And before your parents get up for work, @ 5:30 am!

littleflower+JMJ

when you take your time washing the big pile of dishes cuz you want to post and getting in trouble for it.... :(:(

Kilroy the Ninja

When you have big ol' knock down, drag-out fights with your husband over stuff posted there...

Oh, am I typing out loud again? ;)

Katholikos

. . . when you wake up out of a sound sleep thinking of what you SHOULD have said in that last post.

. . . when you wake up out of a sound sleep thinking of what you SHOULD have said in that last post.

And get up out of bed, turn on the computer, sign onto the internet, log onto PhatMass and edit your post---as I did this morning at around 3:30 am! ;)

But it wasn't subconscious thoughts of the phorum that woke me in the first place, it was a doggone mosquito buzzing in my bedroom. (Ewwwww I hate that.)

Pax Christi. <><

when you are having problems in life, and the first thing you think to do is post at PM to get advice. :wub:

cantstopdancin9

When your dad tells you to get off the computer and you yell "just one more, just let me read one more thread!" lol_grin.gif

GodsThespianChic

When you get all your best advice from Phatmass and wouldn't think of anywhere else to get it...

IcePrincessKRS

when you take your time washing the big pile of dishes cuz you want to post and getting in trouble for it.... :o  ;)

Or when you take frequent breaks from doing dishes and other chores to check the phorum. <_<

BullnaChinaShop

when your husband goes on and eats without you beacause you won't get off the phorum while the dinner he fixed is hot lol_grin.gif