An Old School Catholic Message Board

prayers please :)

orapronobis

orapronobis

I know this should probably be in the prayer room. But I'm currently on retreat discerning with a recently formed community. I've known the superior for a very long time and we both agreed that I should just come and live the life for a week.   I love it so much,  it's so prayerful and holy and I just feel so at home here.  They've agreed that they believe I may have a vocation there and that I can start the official process of candidacy after my 17th birthday in accordance with canon law (so that's next February.) I feel so happy right now and I just had to share and ask you all to pray for me!

J.M.+J.T.

What wonderful news! I am in a very similar situation as you, so you have my understanding.

My prayers are with you, and thanks be to God! May He give you as many blessings as there are hairs on your head and His will be done!

orapronobis

J.M.+J.T.

What wonderful news! I am in a very similar situation as you, so you have my understanding.

My prayers are with you, and thanks be to God! May He give you as many blessings as there are hairs on your head and His will be done!

Thank you so much!  This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes!

orapronobis

Wonderful news.  :)  Blessings for the rest of the Triduum! 

Thank you so much.  They do the liturgy so well here.  I've been moved to tears several times!