An Old School Catholic Message Board

Props are now up and down +/-

dUSt

Automatic props for usage of the term "verbal diarrhea"

VD is for everybody, not just for the few. 

Anyone can share VD, with someone nice as you!

Basilisa Marie

I think it's a good idea, especially because it's not anonymous. Might make it harder for people to abuse it willy-nilly. 

I'm curious to see how long it takes for this to get so abused that you decide to take it off.

​I'm curious to see how many abusers I can ban before I decide to take it off.

​Booze. Booze is great medicine for regret, actually.

​You have to be over the age of 21 to have regret. Sorry.

​Like Nihil, I have concerns, although this new system of "ups and downs" addresses some of my concerns based on past experience.

@dUSt, it looks as if you have thought this through, so I'll see what happens. I know you are always doing your best to make Phatmass the best it can be.

​I think having it be a public thing can be a step towards more accountability. 

For whatever reason I have the hardest time distinguishing between the up and down arrows...even with the colors there. :idontknow:

For whatever reason I have the hardest time distinguishing between the up and down arrows...even with the colors there. :idontknow:

​I was thinking about making the up arrows down and the down arrows up, and changing the colors to aqua and violet to make it more clear, but decided against it.

​I was thinking about making the up arrows down and the down arrows up, and changing the colors to aqua and violet to make it more clear, but decided against it.

​Actually that might help