An Old School Catholic Message Board

Diocesan Priests

John Paul

DeoOptimoMaximo

He is a seminarian has been posting since I think 2012 just he doesn't post as often as we do.;)

​I'm a seminarian in 2nd theology in Rome and have been on here since 2005, although it's been unfortunately rare and far between the last few years.  The phorum definitely helped foster my vocation! :)

Oh, my bad. I should have looked at your profile. I misread the "+5" under your avatar as "5 posts" and thought you must be a noobie!

I guess you're still welcome anyway, though! ;) 

He is a seminarian has been posting since I think 2012 just he doesn't post as often as we do.;)

​And you know this because you've read the ENTIRE archive, right?

:P

​And you know this because you've read the ENTIRE archive, right?

:P

​yes i am in the 2012 right now.;)

puellapaschalis

:o What?????

​Being the reasoning I have heard from some priests as to why they won't offer a private Mass when they're not scheduled to offer Mass somewhere.

DeoOptimoMaximo

​Being the reasoning I have heard from some priests as to why they won't offer a private Mass when they're not scheduled to offer Mass somewhere.

​Oh I know, I have heard that too.  Unfortunately, it is usually a result of poor seminary formation, apathy, or a bias against tradition, which still exists.  We should pray for their enlightenment by the Holy Spirit and through the intercession of Our Lady, that she may ever draw them closer to her Son.