An Old School Catholic Message Board

Getting rid of the Lame Board

dUSt

Now wait a minute here. There have to be some other options. 

Can't you just "accidentally" re-direct The Phetus' posts - all of which are inherently and disproportionately, even if unintentionally, lame - to The Lame Board? You'd increase LB traffic geometrically, improve the lameness factor exponentially, and free the other boards of lame topics simultaneously. The Phamily .wold undoubtedly support you unconditionally.  

Alternatively, proceed as planned. Personally, I trust you implicitly. 

Nihil Obstat

Only if the threads do not end up deleted. Move them to Open Mic if you like, but you probably will get a flood of lameness in there.

HopefulHeart

Oh no, I enjoy the lame board! But if it has to go, I would like to retain the threads that have been active since the beginning of the year. Maybe those more active threads could be incorporated into Open Mic? 

veritasluxmea

sorry dust but that's a dumb idea. How on earth will that increase traffic? If anything more people will leave because it's such a bad idea. When people leave the answer isn't to shut down the boards with the better, longer, historic threads... 

PhuturePriest

Now wait a minute here. There have to be some other options. 

Can't you just "accidentally" re-direct The Phetus' posts - all of which are inherently and disproportionately, even if unintentionally, lame - to The Lame Board? You'd increase LB traffic geometrically, improve the lameness factor exponentially, and free the other boards of lame topics simultaneously. The Phamily .wold undoubtedly support you unconditionally.  

Alternatively, proceed as planned. Personally, I trust you implicitly. ​

Bad things like Nazism and High School Musical happen under people like you. :|

Not The Philosopher

Well this thread certainly didn't take its time fulfilling Godwin's Law.