An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi, I have an announcement

Lil Red

KnightofChrist

yayayayayaayayayayayay more babies! Babies are cool! Congratulations! Woot woot!

Praying, I hope the very best.

PhuturePriest

Congratulations! Have you been thinking of names yet? My recommendation is Miles. Miles is a very excellent name. 

Spem in alium

You have my prayers! I'm about to go to Mass and will offer it for you, your family, and your little one. God bless!

dominicansoul

Will include you and your little baby in my daily Rosary intentions.  What a wonderful miracle.  God is good!

Razzle dazzle awes0me!  Definitely my family praying for yours.

Edited by Papist

Thanks everyone! We're still not sure of a due date. haha! It's either early September or late October/early November. Which, in case you didn't notice, it's almost 2 months difference. soooooo….appointment with the doc will hopefully clear things up. 

PhuturePriest

​Uh, the baby has already been conceived, so the due date has already been determined by nature. Besides, Lil Red said it was either early Sept or late Oct/early Nov., so how could it be early Oct? 

If Michael Voris doesn't already have a video on the facts of life, maybe he can explain how all this works to you when you get to Detroit. :P

​She said early September or late October. That implies the possibility of it being in-between. My second nephew was to be born in October but was rather born in early September. 

I am well-aware of how childbirth works, as well as of how it very often doesn't go according to plan.

Edited by PhuturePriest

• dUSt unpinned this topic