An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi, I have an announcement

Lil Red

Nihil Obstat

The fact that you won't let me touch your tummy makes me sad

Probably because you do not floss enough.

Credo in Deum

@Lil Red 10lbs?!  You're not giving birth to babies, you're giving birth to gladiators!  ;)

image.jpg

Edited by Credo in Deum

Thanks to everyone over the years for praying for me and for my family. My husband and I are beyond overjoyed to announce that we are expecting a new baby in October. We ask for your prayers for the health of the baby and for my health over these next few months. Thank you, pham. <3 

CONGRATS!!! God Bless!

• 2 weeks later...

Getting closer to due date. I've hit the cranky pregnant lady stage - I already have a short-trigger temper and my fuse has gotten even shorter lately. :hehe2:

I had an ultrasound this week...baby is doing well. Just over 5 lbs (which is 75th percentile for weight at this stage), but doc is still concerned about fluid levels. so…I get to have another u/s in 3 weeks. (at abt $1k a pop, these u/s are getting spendy). if fluid gets to abnormal levels, the pressure of the fluid can lead to contractions. prayers appreciated that fluid will not go into "abnormal" levels, and that baby doesn't get too big.

Archaeology cat

I'm having enough ctx for both of us right now, so praying you don't get those for at least 4 more weeks. ;) Prayers!

• 2 weeks later...

35 weeks + 4 days today - getting tired! On the receiving end of Braxton-Hicks for the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping baby comes a bit early. We have a doc appt tomorrow and one last ultrasound on wednesday. hoping everything looks alright for fluid levels & baby's weight. Thank you all for your continued prayers. 

Archaeology cat

35 weeks + 4 days today - getting tired! On the receiving end of Braxton-Hicks for the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping baby comes a bit early. We have a doc appt tomorrow and one last ultrasound on wednesday. hoping everything looks alright for fluid levels & baby's weight. Thank you all for your continued prayers. 

I'm having lots of BH ctx, too. I think August 22 looks like a good day, what about you?

Gosh that would be lovely, but I don't think it's gonna happen for me. :/ Appt today and she thinks baby is head down but can't tell for sure. also checked my cervix but it's not open yet. 

Archaeology cat

Gosh that would be lovely, but I don't think it's gonna happen for me. :/ Appt today and she thinks baby is head down but can't tell for sure. also checked my cervix but it's not open yet. 

My midwife couldn't tell precise position at one of my recent appts, either, but I know baby is head down because of where I feel the hiccups. ;)

Don't be discouraged about no dilation yet. I personally have had to convince midwives I'm in labor because I don't dilate until transition. Like, 0cm only 2 hours before Charlotte was born. I'm weird.

TheLittlestFlower

Thanks to everyone over the years for praying for me and for my family. My husband and I are beyond overjoyed to announce that we are expecting a new baby in October. We ask for your prayers for the health of the baby and for my health over these next few months. Thank you, pham. <3 

yay for baby! Prayers :)

AccountDeleted

Can't believe how quickly the time seems to have passed. But then I guess it has dragged for you? 

Soon, soon .... :) 

• dUSt unpinned this topic