An Old School Catholic Message Board

Desert Nuns Have a New Sister!

veritasluxmea

You beat me to the punch:)  I had all the pics and text copied to post.  I've been off-line for a few days and missed a lot.  Shame on me!

veritasluxmea

You beat me to the punch:)  I had all the pics and text copied to post.  I've been off-line for a few days and missed a lot.  Shame on me!

​Gotta be quicker than that ;) sometimes it seems like I'm off for a day, phatmass explodes with activity and then when I go on everyday it dies for like a week. But anyways I am really happy for these nuns! Please pray for their foundation and for more vocations to them. I have spent time with them and they are really doing the Lord's work. 

Thank you for sharing this lovely news.....Sr .Augusta Mary looks radiant . !!

Many prayers for her and all at the Monastery.

When they were leaving Hanceville, anad after they arrived in Arizona I sent them a lot of stuff on their wish list.  They are wonderful! (as are the PCPA nuns in Charlotte, Texas, ad Hanceville)

• 2 weeks later...

The nuns have now posted video highlights of the investiture ceremony on their blog.    desertnuns.com

• 1 year later...

According to the Desert Nuns, she did discerned out and left in June.  You can read it on their blog page under "This That, and Other Things"

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:09 PM, BarbaraTherese said:

Beautiful!

Hey, I see Vee gave a prop! :)  Howdy Vee if you are still around pham somewhere still.

Just occurred to me to check when the pictures were posted.  It was June 2015 - obviously Vee would have still been around and not yet entered Carmel.   My bad.