An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey, Mediators of Meh!

ChristinaTherese

ChristinaTherese

I came back from hibernation, and I can't remember my account. I made a different account after the switch because this name transferred badly and is incredibly inconvenient, but it died. So unless someone can educate me as to what that name was, I'll make myself another account. I just thought I'd let you know first, since I feel like there's some sort of rule about multiple accounts that I'll probably be breaking.

Ash Wednesday

I honestly don't know what your other name was or how to find that out. :(

Maybe dUSt can help?

franciscanheart

It'll take an admin to do that. (Which means dUSt is the only one who can help you out with this.)

I'm confused. You have 1,795 posts under this account. You have another account in addition to this one? What do you mean?

ChristinaTherese

I'm confused. You have 1,795 posts under this account. You have another account in addition to this one? What do you mean?

​I mean that, back when the switch happened late last year,my name transferred incredibly badly. Since it was needed to tag me in posts and other things and the link was broken and it's nearly impossible to type anyway, I made another account. Now I can't find it (for all I know it's been deleted or something), and I'm wondering if I need to start a third one if I want to have a decent screen name.

ChristinaTherese

Do you remember the email you used? It would be easiest for me to simply merge or rename your accounts.

​I tried everything I could think of and they didn't work.... I only used it for a little bit before I went into hibernation, so maybe it was deleted?

Would it be possible for you to just change my name to ChristinaTherese or something similar? That would certainly solve the problem. (I only made a new account last time because you said you couldn't for some reason. But I'm sure there have been a million changes around here since then.)

Would it be possible for you to just change my name to ChristinaTherese or something similar? That would certainly solve the problem. (I only made a new account last time because you said you couldn't for some reason. But I'm sure there have been a million changes around here since then.)

​OK