An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Rap Fan Club

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Post all your favorite christian rap tracks on this crazy creepy beast killin christ dealin for real in tha feel thou shalt not steal thread.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Breakin it down like like rust sifting through the outer crust to see where the heart is at thats what tha LORD do mack, suffering is at the beginning listen to your heart singing as the bullet proof vest is removed and your courage is tested naked truth, no longer can you sit in the booth and bark orders sheep are getting slaughtered, where my sheep dogs at arise sleeper awake from amongst the dead this battle is all in your head if you repent and believe your going up not down so no more time to play around procrastinating as the enemy consumes the west this aint no test, time to give our best, no time to rest on our laurels and the comfort zone of having what we want,give it away give it away yall,baggage aint fitting through heavens gate yall,heaven was made for tha little ones see a child has no wants gee,just needs and a thirst to relate to those more accomplished in lifes state of affairs authority lovers, yes the mother and father cares, can't do this alone we need each other time to build the body like a professional boxer than hit the battle field subdue the beast and watch the enemy yield, yessir i sin too but perfect is watching the LORD as he watches me and you,hawk eye tattered cloak here for you.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
typo

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

the reason this thread is in the lame board is bcoz it is cliquee,ie rap music only,peace.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Bears backk grit your teeth, servin up a 750 grm worth of beef against satans army, you cant harm me, illuminate you with the real architect st joseph pray for us in God we trust, that be jesus christ make sure you tell your wife im in this for life no time for strife, i walk away and continue to preach hey reaching out to the people with the holy steeple elevate and dilate your heart from your eyes here come the tears have no fear forgiveness is here, time to pull you out of the devils trap in this holy spirit blessed rap, what you lack is not belief you lack love coz your heart has been broken someone you trust betrayed your trust and now your gonna get your power back or bust its do or die that pressure must be driving you mad why coz your scared of the truth your a human being and not god, now im getting hard, your flesh and bone, and i bet thats getting crazy in your dome so you always gotta do and forget to be, gonna trap you in doo doo eventually coz if you cant be than that aint you in your brain your actually clinically insane, and in need of the good doctor and his holy mother, from tha retired rasta super dooper busta fresh mould here to rot your gold serve me up or fold.