An Old School Catholic Message Board

We Finally Have hope and change ! <3

superblue

veritasluxmea

I feel uncomfortable with this tag, like wearing a stiff tuxedo and the collar's to tight, but everyone else is wearing a tux and seems normal and happy about it so you don't want to take it off. 

Edited by veritasluxmea

Credo in Deum

I feel uncomfortable with this tag, like wearing a stiff tuxedo and the collar's to tight, but everyone else is wearing a tux and seems normal and happy about it so you don't want to take it off. 

Sounds like something a heretic would say. ;) 

I nominate Gabriela and Veritasluxmea for Church Militant.

Also MarysLittleFlower.

:love:

And look! It worked this time!

I just want to take this opportunity to say that about 50% of what I know about our Holy Faith, I learned from Nihil. God bless you, Nihil!

where they at

You don't see much of them lately. A year and a half or so ago they were everywhere. It was annoying. Like the rest of us "Chummy Commoners" were just nuisances in "their threads".

I feel you. It feels like a big responsibility... :blink:

Sounds like something a heretic would say. ;) 

:hehe2:

tumblr_m636anT5pZ1rxdvy7o1_500.gif

:rotfl2:

Also, I just want to say that this "Your replies have been merged" function is the shiznitz.

Edited by Gabriela

truthfinder

The tuxedo will assimilate you, become a second skin :)

Boy, @nihil-obstat, you must have been in dUST's good graces or something to pull off these successful nominations. 

Nihil Obstat

The tuxedo will assimilate you, become a second skin :)

Boy, @nihil-obstat, you must have been in dUST's good graces or something to pull off these successful nominations. 

No kidding. Not sure how I managed that. :|

Thanks Dust.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

LOL actually, not a snowballs chance in hell for today's result.

But hey least any good Catholic who is a democrat can explain why they support a party for abortion and destroying America one piece at a time by pushing such agendas through.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2015/06/25/obama-scolds-transgender-immigrant-who-heckled-him-at-white-house-shame-on/

^ what is this ? a double whammy, a transgender and an immigrant, heckling his majesty, and his majesty says what ?

http://factsopinionsandrants.blogspot.com/2008/10/republicans-vs-democrats-true-history.html

because you have to try and choose the lesser of two evils supposedly, or not vote at all. Can you guys not just vote in local elections and stuff the whole choose between two candidates stuff in the national election, and fill the upper and lower house with good solid characters. Or can do you have more than 2 choices of candidates when it comes to a national election, and if you have more choices than what the heck i bet most practicing Christians aren't even voting because they can't handle to much in there life because t.v causes tunnel vision and peeps can only handle family,bills and friends nowadays, no more multi tasking. :sam:

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

because you have to try and choose the lesser of two evils supposedly, or not vote at all. Can you guys not just vote in local elections and stuff the whole choose between two candidates stuff in the national election, and fill the upper and lower house with good solid characters. Or can do you have more than 2 choices of candidates when it comes to a national election, and if you have more choices than what the heck i bet most practicing Christians aren't even voting because they can't handle to much in there life because t.v causes tunnel vision and peeps can only handle family,bills and friends nowadays, no more multi tasking. :sam:

we really are at this point in time just flat out boned either way ya look at it .

you either throw your faith in the toilet and flush it when you vote for the democratic party because they support abortions,  or you vote for a republican nominee and get scared to death that , that person is going to take away all of your government entitled benefits and etc. ( But it isn't as if they are any more trust worthy)

But it does make me wonder when the promised one leaves what is going to happen next.  In the mean time illegal immigrants come in by the droves from every side( which now it is PC incorrect to even refer to them as " illegal " ) , ISIS is running wild, Bengazi has come an gone and no one was held even remotely accountable,  Fast and Furious was swept to the side,our military is now taking another cut, Iran grows stronger....  Oh an i think it is some where in Arkansas some shmuck group is petitioning to have a statue to Satan be put on display at some public office.  The only real thing that I am disappointed to when it comes to voting is that we do not have an option to not pick either candidate, a box that reads no confidence in either candidate.  and check that box, instead of voting for the other moronic no chance candidates that make it on the ballet. An here is something to think about, next time anyone starts screaming about a " government shut down ",the government shuts down for major holidays, weekends, and also takes vacations..... and the country still survives with out them during that time frame.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

If everyone takes that attitude of not voting for the little guy that wont even make the paper than the little guy will never make the paper. Think about that SuperBlue. :)

In the mean time illegal immigrants humans come in by the droves from every side

Why is this a problem? Has your Catholic faith formed your conscience to tell you that the borders should be closed?