An Old School Catholic Message Board

Urgent Prayer Need

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

I can't go into specifics -- but I loves me some phatprayers and time is of the essence -- I need you to storm heaven for me regarding a job opportunity situation,

Normally I would post this on the prayer board but I need your prayers TODAY (and probably tomorrow...)

PLEASE pray for me, it's very important. I'm sweating bullets here.

NadaTeTurbe

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment.
 I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. 
Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. 
Grant this through Christ, our Lord.  
Amen

"Bless, 0 Lord of the centuries and the millennia, the daily work by which men and women provide bread for themselves and their loved ones. We also offer to your fatherly hands the toil and sacrifices associated with work, in union with your Son Jesus Christ, who redeemed human work from the yoke of sin and restored it to its original dignity. - Pope John Paul II

I will pray for you ! Hope everthing goes like you want !