An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chocolate Sandwiches

puellapaschalis

puellapaschalis

See the sleep thread in VS for background. 

Post your chocolate sandwiches here. 

MarysLittleFlower

See the sleep thread in VS for background. 

Post your chocolate sandwiches here. 

i support chocolate sandwiches over debates about homosexuality :) I'm in. Except I've never had a chocolate sandwich. I've had chocolate croissants and they're YUMMY.

tumblr_nqswtdIjVY1tp6rfpo1_540.jpg

I had to make a second breakfast but I'm not complaining.

PP can we take a detour into hagelslag???

puellapaschalis

Only if thickly spread/poured that you can't see any butter underneath.

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Here is the booklet we have and a posting we did in 2005 on our blog! 10 years ago! YIKES! 

http://summitdominicans.org/blog/2005/08/they-really-were-good-ole-days?rq=chocolate sandwich

I have yet to try it! However, croissants with chocolate are one of my favorites! We had them at my First Profession breakfast as they had been donated by a local bakery. 

truthfinder

Here is the booklet we have and a posting we did in 2005 on our blog! 10 years ago! YIKES! 

http://summitdominicans.org/blog/2005/08/they-really-were-good-ole-days?rq=chocolate sandwich

I have yet to try it! However, croissants with chocolate are one of my favorites! We had them at my First Profession breakfast as they had been donated by a local bakery. 

I can just imagine the chocolate running and melting everywhere and then having to clean it off the appliance!

puellapaschalis

This evening I bought a goodly and godly number of chocolate bars in order to try this phenomenon. I will start tomorrow - mate and I got pizza this evening and am the kind of full where you think you won't need to eat for a week. 

Be all right by tomorrow though ;) 

HopefulHeart

A chocolate sandwich sounds quite tempting, but my health-conscious instincts cry out in protest. :P Maybe a very small sandwich....