An Old School Catholic Message Board

Planned Parenthood Uses Body Parts from Partial Birth Abortions

Credo in Deum

They're claiming the costs were for shipping "donated" specimens. However, if all they were doing was discussing a legal donation then why is she saying the prices are set so no red flags are set off?  Why does she mention that their current actions and future plan do not look good right now in the eyes of the courts?  Why does she talk about laws being open to interpration if she isnt breaking them in the first place? Also arent late term abortions illegal? 

This video, IMO, warrants an investigation, but we all know how that will turn out.  Clearly someone with ties to PP will be assigned to oversee the investigation or make a ruling on its findings. That's because PP is a govt funded killing machine.

kind of how Eric Holder was assigned to investigate  the Fast and the Furious 

Or how shmucks were put in charge to investigate Hilary Clinton for her part in Benghazi 

or the millions of dollars that vanished that was given to Solyndra

it is really okay people, we just need to calm down, and stop being such drama queens over silly things that don't matter,  remember the Democrat party loves you and knows what is best for you,  just give up your guns and religion and follow them. <3

Even if PP aren't selling them, StemExpress are selling them for THOUSANDS of dollars, so we can't be naive to think PP aren't getting kickbacks. And what's the difference between that and selling them? nothing. money is money.

dominicansoul

This news is still not as important to the liberal mass media as "Trump vs the world."  Sheesh the times we live in...

Credo in Deum

I must say they're timing their releases very well.

I agree.  I think it's a great strategy.  Release a video and let PP make their defense.  Then release another video which cuts down their defense.  In this video we have PP reps willing to sell both donated and non-donated specimens.  As well as them talking about compensation which is different from shipping. Personally though I think PP is too big to fail.  If they actually do come close to financial ruin, I'm sure the govt will bail them out and use the situation to claim they're fighting for women's right to choose. The govt has invested too much into PP to watch it go down.

image.jpg

Edited by Credo in Deum

tinytherese

I've heard it said that now no one can say that aborted babies are just clumps of tissue. Maybe some good can come from this afterall.

Some of the more liberal  online publications, blogs, etc are trying to tell us it's heavily edited, it's not what  it's making it out to be, go watch the full version, etc etc. but I don't buy it. And I have seen the full version. These people are grasping at straws.

Edited by Tony

Credo in Deum

It gets even better! Nancy Pelosi said an investigation should not be made on Planned Parenthood, but that it should be made on the persons responsible for creating the video sting and publishing the footage.  Her reason for not investigating Planned Parenthood???, because they said they weren't and aren't doing anything illegal! Oh, well then, that clears up that!  To top it off Pelosi is Catholic!  It's enough to make you vomit. 

But PP does so much to help poor women!  In some places I hear they even do cancer screenings.  How mean and uncharitable to pick on those nice folks just because they also happen murder millions of babies and sell their body parts! </sarcasm>

Interestingly, the baby-killing business seems to be about the only business or activity that "liberals" don't support more heavy government regulations, restrictions, and "oversight" of.

This is a frightening statistic 

(CNSNews.com) – In 2012, there were more black babies aborted (31,328) in New York City than were born there (24,758), and the black children comprised 42.4% of the total number of abortions in the Big Apple, according to a report by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

Does it even matter if they ARE selling aborted fetal tissue?

Most of us here believe abortion is an abomination and a terrible crime against the least of these. Profiting off it would be bad, if that's what's going on, but even if they aren't the rot of the issue still remains. This phenomenon is likened to simple "tissue donation," because the individual's life and rights are not recognized. Who really cares if they are getting kickbacks for tissue donation?

I just think scandals like these don't do too much to advance the pro-life cause. Maybe for a few people who ride the fence, but for the most part . . . Idk