An Old School Catholic Message Board

So I Went Out on the Town Tonight

PhuturePriest

At least your last name isn't pronounced hair and you didn't start going severely bald at 17 and completely bald by 20 lol You should look into Propecia.

Not everyone can be totally jacked and have perfect hair like Winchester.

Edited by Guest

dominicansoul

Visit the Dominican House of Studies.  Then quickly run away, because you will definitely want to be a Dominican friar after visiting that place...

PhuturePriest

Visit the Dominican House of Studies.  Then quickly run away, because you will definitely want to be a Dominican friar after visiting that place...

Dominicans have unfair rules about college and the priesthood, so they're a no-go for me.

Have you thought of something that interests you yet?  I love traveling though I didn't do much at your age. There is so much to see and experience!   

NadaTeTurbe

From my time as a tourist, I tend to find Germans ruder than many other groups. :P

You never met a British tourist in Spain. 

Did you like Paper Towns ? I hate The Fault in Our Stars, but I king of liked Paper Towns. Like, I found the movie bad on some point, but I liked the morals at the end. 

I hope you post your paper on republican candidates in the Phorum, I'm curious on the presidential election. 

PhuturePriest

Did you like Paper Towns ? I hate The Fault in Our Stars, but I king of liked Paper Towns. Like, I found the movie bad on some point, but I liked the morals at the end. 

I hope you post your paper on republican candidates in the Phorum, I'm curious on the presidential election. 

My first one is out, so I'll post it. 

And Paper Towns was great. It really under-stated the overarching moral of the book, which I didn't like, but I did enjoy it as a movie.