An Old School Catholic Message Board

so, I used to be CoffeeCatholic

CoffeeCatholic

IgnatiusofLoyola

Now I feel silly. :)

I can honestly say that I have never noticed anyone else with that tagline.

Hmmm, now I'll have to look. Maybe I'm the only one who's been too lazy to change the title under my username. :)

AccountDeleted

Hmmm, now I'll have to look. Maybe I'm the only one who's been too lazy to change the title under my username. :)

No, I have seen others with it. I like how dUSt's title says  "The System".

He is Risen!

When I read the subject for this I thought that it meant that you used to be a coffee catholic and that I was not up on slang.  Like you used to be the kind of Catholic that liked to hang out in bookstores or maybe a Catholic that wakes up really early but now you've decided to wake up a little later, lol.

Huh? I never said this. My post was completely different!

If you need to change my posts, please just delete them. Don't put words in my mouth. I wouldn't have said this. I would have said something similar to my earlier post in this thread. I don't think I have ever said "This is a cross to bear" in my life. 

I know right.  Our posts were even edited in such a way that it doesnt even show a Mediator of Meh made any changes.  id rather have mine completely deleted too

Credo in Deum

I really don't know who is editing posts, or if someone is editing them, but I can say I cannot even edit my own posts without it showing the message "edited by Credo in Deum".  I would ask members to be patient and not jump to conclusion regarding these situations. Contrary to popular belief there isn't a bunch of mediators going through everything you write with a fine-tooth comb. We have lives you know?! ;)

Edited by Credo in Deum

IgnatiusofLoyola

I really don't know who is editing posts, or if someone is editing them, but I can say I cannot even edit my own posts without it showing the message "edited by Credo in Deum".  I would ask members to be patient and not jump to conclusion regarding these situations. Contrary to popular belief there isn't a bunch of mediators going through everything thing you write with a fine-tooth comb. We have lives you know?! ;)

Apparently this happened without you knowing about it, Credo.

I don't think Mediators of Meh are going through posts with a fine-tooth comb. I DO know that Vee's text and and the text of one of my posts in this thread were deleted and other text substituted.

I know why. Both Vee's post and my post accidentally gave inaccurate information about the process for changing a username. So, I understand why the posts might be deleted. It just felt kind of creepy to see a post under my username with text I didn't write.

I know I'm not crazy. I remember the wording of my original post almost exactly, so I KNOW it was changed. (It was one of my very rare short posts. :)) I also remember Vee's post and I KNOW her post was changed, too.

All it would have taken was a quick message to me that one of my posts was deleted because it contained inaccurate information about the phorum. Not to mention that the substituted text makes me sound like a Catholic! :o :) 

Apparently this happened without you knowing about it, Credo.

I don't think Mediators of Meh are going through posts with a fine-tooth comb. I DO know that Vee's text and and the text of one of my posts in this thread were deleted and other text substituted.

I know why. Both Vee's post and my post accidentally gave inaccurate information about the process for changing a username. So, I understand why the posts might be deleted. It just felt kind of creepy to see a post under my username with text I didn't write.

I know I'm not crazy. I remember the wording of my original post almost exactly, so I KNOW it was changed. (It was one of my very rare short posts. :)) I also remember Vee's post and I KNOW her post was changed, too.

All it would have taken was a quick message to me that one of my posts was deleted because it contained inaccurate information about the phorum. Not to mention that the substituted text makes me sound like a Catholic! :o :) 

yup

CoffeeCatholic

Winchester edited people's posts.

I fixed your name.

The end.

you rock!  Except for the part where I couldn't figure out how to sign in for a few minutes. :)  Thanks dUst.

AccountDeleted

Well now we know that no parallel universe shenanigans were involved.

Winchester IS a parallel universe. :P 

Winchester edited people's posts.

I fixed your name.

The end.

you ruined a perfectly good tempest in a tea pot. shame on your drama lama. shame.