An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dear Phat Phelines

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Sorry people, i'm not sexist but i'm putting my foot down about deliberate attacks on myself, like there is critique and than there is the nasty touch, touche, same goes smelly toes. I know i should turn the other cheek but i have been for multiple years on here and yall just got the snap dragon( dont worry its not a real dragon just the name of some botanica (flowers) ) so like i will cool it anyway if yall don't and yes i know dudes was doing it also, so lets relax chill out and start again before this snap dragon starts catching some flies and sucking the life out of them. True story i don't wan't to get banned so please don't flame bait me/troll me, male or female.

But aye the whole magic calma word i've suggested before for this sight may perhaps work. Lets make up a word that means silence is a virtue which means everyone has to back off that particular person for an hour or two, meaning not no talk but no critique or nasty touch just okays, yes, no, perhaps or i don't know as in zip zero wouldnt have a clue. Something like that anyway, i don't wan't to be a party pooper nore do i wan't to participate in tom foolery or to be the butt of such pranking even if it's really clever mensai pranks that are designed to make a person look like a fool which is actually called flame baiting and is banned by mesai, just so you know.

oh and only the person wanting people to back off can say the magic word.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye