An Old School Catholic Message Board

Last night for me here

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Peace be with you all.

I'm planning this to be my last night here until my bday on 22 of september. I need to try and better understand more better the phatmass ethos since i have just been warned for a post, so a time away of great thinking, prayer and meditation to clear the frost off my front wind shield so that i don't run anyone over is probably the best solution. I have been very depressed the last 2 weeks and doing a lot of bed therapy and loose lips sink ships so i have to address the virtue of prudence and temperance as to my understanding of what these two virtues mean, and hopefully come back brighter and lighter and ready to learn much more about our holy mother church.

Onward christian souls.

GodblesS.

P.s. Unsure i needed to make a public statement but since i don't really have any direct friends here i thought i may post it out of consideration for anyone that may care for me and wonder where i had dissapeared to.

AccountDeleted

Peace be with you all.

I'm planning this to be my last night here until my bday on 22 of september. I need to try and better understand more better the phatmass ethos since i have just been warned for a post, so a time away of great thinking, prayer and meditation to clear the frost off my front wind shield so that i don't run anyone over is probably the best solution. I have been very depressed the last 2 weeks and doing a lot of bed therapy and loose lips sink ships so i have to address the virtue of prudence and temperance as to my understanding of what these two virtues mean, and hopefully come back brighter and lighter and ready to learn much more about our holy mother church.

Onward christian souls.

GodblesS.

P.s. Unsure i needed to make a public statement but since i don't really have any direct friends here i thought i may post it out of consideration for anyone that may care for me and wonder where i had dissapeared to.

God be with you Tab.Rest and prayer and try to be kind to yourself, whatever you decide.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

God be with you Tab.Rest and prayer and try to be kind to yourself, whatever you decide.

Thanks.