An Old School Catholic Message Board

Personality Disorder Test

AccountDeleted

AccountDeleted

This site gives a personality DISorder test and will tell you which sociopath you are most like.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/which-tv-sociopath-are-you-based-on-this-personality-disorde#.ltDjJwE46 

I took it and got Sherlock Holmes!  So who are you??

You got: Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock

Sherlock Holmes calls himself a “high-functioning sociopath,” and that’s exactly what you are. Because of your leanings toward Schizoid Personality Disorder you can be a bit eccentric and you’re not particularly interested in people, romance, or sex, but that doesn’t interfere with your work or life. In fact, your work is likely even better for it. We bet your “mind palace” is spotless.

-Sherlock-sherlock-16827094-2048-1365.jpg

I got Sherlock too

1. You got: Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock

Sherlock Holmes calls himself a “high-functioning sociopath,” and that’s exactly what you are. Because of your leanings toward Schizoid Personality Disorder you can be a bit eccentric and you’re not particularly interested in people, romance, or sex, but that doesn’t interfere with your work or life. In fact, your work is likely even better for it. We bet your “mind palace” is spotless.

anigif_enhanced-18872-1438994279-9.gifBBC
Edited by BarbaraTherese

AccountDeleted

I got Sherlock too

1. You got: Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock

anigif_enhanced-18872-1438994279-9.gifBBC

Great minds!

That gave me a giggle! 

The full quote is sometimes said to run "Great minds think alike, fools seldom differ" default_cheers2.gif

AccountDeleted

I wonder if everyone is Sherlock? Maybe I should take it again and lie?

Edit: OK, I did it, answering as someone I know would answer, and it came up with Don Draper from Mad Men. It's so true too (if carried to extreme of course).

You got: Don Draper from Mad Men

You’re a charmer who tends to have no trouble getting people to fall in love with you. However, you’re not always honest with others and your ego can be a problem, which means you have some signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Try not to use your charisma for the wrong purposes. Oh, and don’t steal the identity of your old war buddy. You don’t want that baggage.

anigif_enhanced-15616-1439231316-3.gif
Edited by nunsense

TheLittlestFlower

This site gives a personality DISorder test and will tell you which sociopath you are most like.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/which-tv-sociopath-are-you-based-on-this-personality-disorde#.ltDjJwE46 

I took it and got Sherlock Holmes!  So who are you??

You got: Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock

-Sherlock-sherlock-16827094-2048-1365.jpg

This Personality Disorder Test Will Tell You Which Famous Sociopath You Are

1. You got: Dexter Morgan from Dexter

You have a few traits that point to classic Antisocial Personality Disorder, such as being uncomfortable around others and avoiding relationships. However, you’re still a humble person with a good sense of right and wrong, so at least you’re not like the Trinity Killer or anything.

Great. I'm a serial killer. :|

AccountDeleted

This Personality Disorder Test Will Tell You Which Famous Sociopath You Are

1. You got: Dexter Morgan from Dexter

You have a few traits that point to classic Antisocial Personality Disorder, such as being uncomfortable around others and avoiding relationships. However, you’re still a humble person with a good sense of right and wrong, so at least you’re not like the Trinity Killer or anything.

Great. I'm a serial killer. :|

:lol3: 

dexter.jpg

I got Sherlock. I think all this says is that there's a strong likelihood Sherlock Holmes was secretly Catholic.

AccountDeleted

I guess if one is going to be a sociopath, Sherlock is one of the better ones?? :) I wonder how many types there are in that test. Some day I might take a few more to see what I get.

Ash Wednesday

haahaahaahaahahahaahahahaha

I'm Walter Freaking White

hahahahahahahahaha

But on a bad day you better call me Heisenberg.

BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg

• Ash Wednesday featured and unfeatured this topic