An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hang Your Hat And Ask

ayed

In the Name Allah , the Most compassionate, the Most gracious

It pleases me to tell you frankly that I have actually benefited from your helpful comments , explanations and ideas , and all that your golden fingers have typed.

Mind you that I am grateful to all of you I appreciate all your done efforts, valuable times spent on answering my questions .

I am sure that some of you are still upset or angry simply because my and your beliefs and ideas are contradictory.I say to them whatsoever we disagree it won’t spoil our discussions and debates.Sometimes circumstances stop me from answering your flowing comments or questions instantly , again pardon me for that .

Now , anyone of you whether members or visitors just hang your hat for asking me any question concerning any field.

Notice :Kindly , it is better to be specific and short question.

For visitors or who has private question can contact me at:

Have joyful times,

ayed , :)

ayed4all@hotmail.com

ayed - I have to say, although I have not jumped in to your discussions, nor asked any questions, you have been gracious and kind to all of us. Your presence on the board is appreciated.

Blessings to you - Az

If the Koran says that the OT and NT are inspired works of God...

but the OT and NT contradict the koran... How can the koran be true?

In the OT, it prophesies the Son of God coming to the World.

In the NT, it shows us that the Son of God did come, and that there will be no other revelation... Nothing else will come until the second coming of Christ.

In the NT, it says that men will come from the Church, perverting the truth to draw away true believers after them... mohammed was at one time Christian and wanted to be like Jesus. mohammed come out of the Church, and perverted the truth, that is the only thing that could have possibly happened.

If the OT and NT are works of God, then the koran is just a book by a man... Not a prophet.

God Bless,

ironmonk

In the name of Allah, the Most gracious,the Most merciful

Allah says:

“Say (O Muhammad --Peace be upon him): "He is Allâh, (the) One”,"Allâh-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks)”, "He begets not, nor was He begotten;”, "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him"(112, 1:4)

Azreil :

Thank you for your comments . I say”not at all”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ironmonk:

Thank you for your questions .By the way, are you still angry or upset? I hope you are not, :)

Just say coagulated milk and donna forget that you are in the civic forum”Phatmass”.

Anyway , let us jump into our discussion:

Ironmonk wrote:

1-“If the Koran says that the OT and NT are inspired works of God...

but the OT and NT contradict the koran... How can the koran be true?

Ayed : please cite some verses or proofs so that I can build up my debate.

2-Ironmonk”In the OT, it prophesies the Son of God coming to the World”

Ayed : As apparently mentioned in the Holy Qur’an and the prophetic Hadiths and Traditons , the prophet Iesa(Jesus -- peace be upon him)will come down shortly before the day of Resurrection and he will do the following actions:

1- He will kill the pig

2- He will smash the cross( the cross you have, right now, venerated and may be worhshipped by some people, I am not sure)

3- He will impose tax

4- Iesa will kill the Massiah(an errant swindler-- a lier tempting people to worship him and purporting that he is Allah)

5- He will not accept any religion other than Islam(a religion where man is submissive to Allah -- the only one God)

6- Iesa will be Imam of all nations at that time(Imam --a leading prayer who prays and the people behind him kneel down and bow)and in prayer , he will lead all muslims(people who worship only Allah(only one God)

7- Peace will prevail in all the the corners of the world for 40 years and then for the first time , Iesa will die by Allah’s will …ect.

After that , Resurrection will get start. And then Allah will call everyone to account for his/her good deeds and wrongdoings.Accordingly , one will either enter Paradise or Hell.That is it.

3-Ironmonk”In the NT, it shows us that the Son of God did come, and that there will be no other revelation... Nothing else will come until the second coming of Christ.

Ayed :there are many glad tidings in your holy books; stating of advent of Muhammad( peace be upon him) , Would you like me to cite some?I am ready.

4-Ironmonk:”In the NT, it says that men will come from the Church, perverting the truth to draw away true believers after them... mohammed was at one time Christian and wanted to be like Jesus. mohammed come out of the Church, and perverted the truth, that is the only thing that could have possibly happened.

Ayed : Do you believe me?This is the first time to read such errant news!!They are Groundless !!

Ironmonk :”If the OT and NT are works of God, then the koran is just a book by a man... Not a prophet”

Ayed : Do you know the definition of a prophet?A prophet is a man chosen by Allah and sent to people to teach them their religion.So , what? Muhammad(peace be upon him)was a man like Moses , Ibraham , Noah , and Iesa.

I wish this information could help you , Ironmonk.

If you want me to clarify any bit of sentence , just ask to do so.

Have my cordial greetings

Ayed :)

Ayed4all@hotmail.com

hi, all

Hod you doing?Are you right? I hope that.

tell Ironmonk that I have answered his questions.

Any more questions?

have my greetings,

Ayed

Ayed4all@hotmail.com