An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's been a while...

Selah

IgnatiusofLoyola

...since I did stupid stuff in the lame board.

Ideas?

There has been a distinct lack of jocularity on Phatmass in general, and the Lame Board in particular. We are in need of a large dose of mindless silliness.

Unfortunately, I am no help. There is a severe drought of jocularity in my life, and this has been the case for quite awhile. I make it through the day on sheer will.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

Ancilla Domini

There has been a distinct lack of jocularity on Phatmass in general, and the Lame Board in particular. We are in need of a large dose of mindless silliness.

We should have a to-do list to complete in our daily lives. Like, drink gatorade in public out of a windex bottle, use a movie quote in a serious conversation, pull a practical joke, y'know? :P See who can do them first.

Not A Mallard

We should have a to-do list to complete in our daily lives. Like, drink gatorade in public out of a windex bottle, use a movie quote in a serious conversation, pull a practical joke, y'know? :P See who can do them first.

I've had a prank idea of going up to college students and saying in a raspy voice, "Hey kid." Then I open my jacket and pull something out: "I got some Star Wars."

Mary+Immaculate<3

I've had a prank idea of going up to college students and saying in a raspy voice, "Hey kid." Then I open my jacket and pull something out: "I got some Star Wars."

Reminds me of White & Nerdy...

We could go bird watching!

Did you know that ducks migrate in marching bands?

That duck thing though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly laughed out loud HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1

We could go bird watching!

Did you know that ducks migrate in marching bands?

That duck thing though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly laughed out loud HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1