dUSt

I just fired Winchester.

1. Too controversial.
2. Cusses too much.

I hope you people are happy.

Anybody else you want fired? Banned?

Open, honest and direct. Let's be it.

AccountDeleted

Well, personallyI just fired Winchester.

1. Too controversial.
2. Cusses too much.

I hope you people are happy.

Anybody else you want fired? Banned?

Open, honest and direct. Let's be it.

Well, personally, I thought Winnie was a lot of fun, but if you really are cleaning house, I think Credo is a bit heavy handed as a Mediator of Meh. From his posts in the Prayer Station, this might be due to some personal problems, but perhaps he could use a break from modding for awhile.

In the gen pop, Reyb and oremus1 seem off the planet - like trolls, but I don't know if they should be banned or not. I just ignore them. 

Keep Ash Wednesday - she's great. Just the right amount of Mediator of Meh intervention!

You asked for honesty.  I gave it.

veritasluxmea

Actually I was going to suggest what you did in that other thread. I agree with your decision. The best types of Mediators of Meh are the ones who do their own thing and use Mediator of Meh powers enforce the rules when things get to out of hand. Frankly I thought Winchester was biased in shutting down Lil's police thread and in editing Iggy's posts. Funny, but not great modding there. 

I think Credo's fine. I haven't seen him overmod at all? unless he's giving out warnings or something and I haven't received one. 

Edited by veritasluxmea

Ash Wednesday

I'm appreciative that Credo's around when I'm not always able to be on here. (And vice versa, I imagine) If I got too busy to look after the boards without a lot of help, the inmates would run the asylum even more than they already do. ;)

So I'm all for keeping the Seattle Bloc. 

While we are on the topic of house cleaning, can Tab be given a phishy tag? If anyone needs one then he certainly does.

MarysLittleFlower

I vote for Credo to stay. I think being removed = something pretty serious. I never noticed anything negative about him 

I vote for Credo to stay. I think being removed = something pretty serious. I never noticed anything negative about him