An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mediator of Meh Voting

dUSt

This poll is anonymous.  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

beatitude would be the best Mediator of Meh ever. She's a saint already. We should canonize her at the same time. (Not that I'm hoping for your death, beatitude! ;) )

That being said, I don't know if she'd want it. It'd drag her into a lot of drama that is really not her style. I'd worry for her peace of mind.

beatitude: What say you, good sister?

Honestly, I think Ignatius of Loyola could be a really good Mediator of Meh, too. I know she's not Catholic, but she is very fair and cautious in her posts. Not to mention charitable—always.

My death is not an entirely unreasonable thing to be thinking about, given that these days I spend a lot of time looking at postings to Yemen or possibly the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa/FATA area of Pakistan. ;) Being flattened in a drone strike or shot by paramilitaries would get in the way of moderating duties a bit.

Those inconveniences aside, I'm cautious about becoming a moderator, but I would be willing to give it a try.

Ash Wednesday

My death is not an entirely unreasonable thing to be thinking about, given that these days I spend a lot of time looking at postings to Yemen or possibly the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa/FATA area of Pakistan. ;) Being flattened in a drone strike or shot by paramilitaries would get in the way of moderating duties a bit.

Those inconveniences aside, I'm cautious about becoming a moderator, but I would be willing to give it a try.

Prayers for your safety. As for moderating...no worries! Usually we discuss things together in private if any of us has any questions, like disciplinary actions or things like that. 

Ice, Gabriela and Beatitude have always seemed like pretty balanced posters that communicate in a well thought out way and are Mediator of Meh material, imo.

beatitude yes

Why is Trump not on this list? As a rich man, he will not let the bribes of Phatmassers sway his moderating.

What are you babbling about?