An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Mediators of Meh: ds and vee

vee

IgnatiusofLoyola

I'm not suggesting that either of you be named as moderators, but sadly, without thinking very hard, I can come up with the names of any number of people who would be much worse for Phatmass that either of you hoodlums. Of course, if you two were Mediators of Meh, Phatmass would have to put a ban on physical violence (and eliminate the "chair-hitting" emos because you'd overuse them), but at least you're both Catholics and you have the ability to express yourself in complete, understandable sentences when you choose (although often you choose not to, and instead stick to "one-word" posts and other forms of communication).

If you two became Mediators of Meh, thread-hijacking would become the rule of the day, and Phatmass would be split into two rival "cliques"--the brown habits versus the white habits. :popcorn2:

If you two became Mediators of Meh, thread-hijacking would become the rule of the day, and Phatmass would be split into two rival "cliques"--the brown habits versus the white habits. :popcorn2:

sounds good to me!

I would def ban all peeps with carmelite leanings....

at least for a month... :P

so you would ban yourself then?  That would be nice.

IgnatiusofLoyola

I think you 2 and Miss Scripture would be a hoot as moderators!!

ahh..good times

Ah gee, I miss Miss Scripture!!

AccountDeleted

If you two were Mediators of Meh, this would be the result, changing colors from white to brown and back again!