An Old School Catholic Message Board

Looking for feedback on my video

sr.christinaosf

sr.christinaosf

I've created a promotional video for our assisted-living type facility.  

I still want to include a clip from a nurse and from our activity director, but what do you think so far?

I think it gives a good idea of what is offered.  Just a few suggestions:  maybe a short description/general overview at the beginning, of the assisted living facility.  Maybe you should lower the music when the folks are speaking? And maybe you should change the blue on which the text appears, it's too light and doesn't give too much contrast with the white of the font.

I agree about the music.  Perhaps the statement is the beginning can say "It's great to be at St. Annes" or it's great to live at St. Annes.....Instead of 'it's great to be alive at St Annes'.  Something about the 'alive' part struck me the wrong way.......

sr.christinaosf

"It's great to be alive at St. Anne's" is our "slogan," for lack of a better word. 

Canon in D kind of gives a mood and message of serenity; I think it works well for our purposes; plus it's such a beautiful piece.

Thanks for taking the time to look and offer feedback. I have made some changes.