An Old School Catholic Message Board

Emma's Discernment Journey

emma8201986

This is Emma's mother.  She asked me to take a page out of Carla's book and let you all know that she is taking her first step on her discernment journey as a pre-postulant with the Apostles of the Sacred Heart in Hamden, CT.  She asks for your prayers and good wishes and will post when she can.  She says that the information she received at Vocation Station has been invaluable and really helped her in making her decision.  I have never seen her happier.

Hello!  I'm so glad to hear from you as I have often wondered about Emma and how she is doing :)  Please keep us informed (if its OK).  Thank you so much and tell Emma that our thoughts and prayers are with her!

I was thinking about Emma only the other day! :) I'm very glad to hear what she's up to and I'm praying for her. The Apostles of the Sacred Heart are a beautiful community.

It is really good to get an update on Emma. The Apostles are a wonderful community. A few of the Sisters led the discernment group that really got me started discerning. Prayers for Emma during this time!