An Old School Catholic Message Board

Testing Performance Issues

dUSt

Took me quite a while to load this page. Testing the reply now.

Edit: Reply was quick, no duplication. Slow page loading still though.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

Received 9 emails stated as originating from Phatmass Vocation Station.  It was the crazy Chinese or Japanese type writing that made no sense at al and was the same type of email as when Phatmass had that Spam attack.  I marked them as Junk and got a message back from Hotmail or Microsoft that "This person might have been hacked".  I don't know enough about computers to know what that might mean, if anything.

The phorum is running smoothly on my laptop. I'm not noticing any speed issues.

I also find my eyes drifting unconsciously to the right, looking for the prop icons, even though I know they aren't there.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

slow to post sometimes, not most. Good enough for me. Ever get that feeling while your standing in front of the mirror preparing for a date and decide you have to change clothes 10 times. J/k :P Hope you get your engine to a satisfactory performance level in the not to distant future.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Received 9 emails stated as originating from Phatmass Vocation Station.  It was the crazy Chinese or Japanese type writing that made no sense at al and was the same type of email as when Phatmass had that Spam attack.  I marked them as Junk and got a message back from Hotmail or Microsoft that "This person might have been hacked".  I don't know enough about computers to know what that might mean, if anything.

Was it from a specific username?

franciscanheart

The phorum is running smoothly on my laptop. I'm not noticing any speed issues.

I also find my eyes drifting unconsciously to the right, looking for the prop icons, even though I know they aren't there.

I just tried to prop this. :ohno: 

IgnatiusofLoyola

In one of my posts today, the emoticon pull-down didn't work.

In my most recent post, the multiple quote function got messed up.

Neither of these have happened to me before today, although I have been having various problems with the quote function ever since Phatmass switched to the new software. I don't have problems with the quote function all the time--that would be too easy. Mostly when I've had problems with the quote function, I've just given up and decided that my post wasn't really that interesting or important anyway.  :idontknow:

Was it from a specific username?

Email was from PHATMASS as normal with subject line in either Chinese or Japanese.  No more than original 9 I spoke about have been received.  I have junked the original 9.  (8.04am here now in South Australia). 

Did not receive notification emails overnight as usual either.  Checked my Junk File just in case - not in there either.