An Old School Catholic Message Board

To prop or not to prop

dUSt

Props  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been a member of Phatmass for 11 years...I can't think of anyone outside my immediate family I've been in contact with the last 11 years, but I've stuck around Phatmass, with periods off and on not posting for extended periods. I don't post much like the old days, just here and there when I see a thread I'm interested in. I'm trying to think why I've been around Phatmass...there's no other site I've stuck around...this is the only one. I think what has always made Phatmass, Phatmass is it's strangely like family. Most of the people I see around today are completely new...the real old school people I used to mostly talk to are long gone. It's not the people that keep me around, it's Phatmass. Would I join Phatmass today? Probably not, for many reasons, I'm a grown man today, and I'm assuming a lot of the newer posters here are still young. If I had to guess, I think what makes Phatmass, Phatmass is that there's something here for everyone...one person might come in interested in vocations, another person has a question about this or that, etc. But I've never felt like Phatmass is reduced to those things...it's not just a generic message board for things you're interested in, it's a place where everyone knows your name. I like the idea of Phatmass doing more "content" productionn, videos, etc....but hopefully the phorum can remain the center of the community

That's all I got.

your_probably_an_alcoholic.jpg

I've been a member of Phatmass for 11 years...I can't think of anyone outside my immediate family I've been in contact with the last 11 years, but I've stuck around Phatmass, with periods off and on not posting for extended periods. I don't post much like the old days, just here and there when I see a thread I'm interested in. I'm trying to think why I've been around Phatmass...there's no other site I've stuck around...this is the only one. I think what has always made Phatmass, Phatmass is it's strangely like family. Most of the people I see around today are completely new...the real old school people I used to mostly talk to are long gone. It's not the people that keep me around, it's Phatmass. Would I join Phatmass today? Probably not, for many reasons, I'm a grown man today, and I'm assuming a lot of the newer posters here are still young. If I had to guess, I think what makes Phatmass, Phatmass is that there's something here for everyone...one person might come in interested in vocations, another person has a question about this or that, etc. But I've never felt like Phatmass is reduced to those things...it's not just a generic message board for things you're interested in, it's a place where everyone knows your name. I like the idea of Phatmass doing more "content" productionn, videos, etc....but hopefully the phorum can remain the center of the community

That's all I got.

your_probably_an_alcoholic.jpg

Best post of the year so far!

I finally now understand what props are!

PROPS!!!

PROPS for everyone!!!

:dance6:

This is like the day I discovered smileys (while on phatmass I may add).

And dust, you son-of-a-great, don't forget this;

If you constantly seek the validation of others, forever you will be their prisoner.

Your forum is doing fine. Better small forum with solid people than big forum full of yahoos. You've done an exceptional job and have nothing to reproach yourself. You are master of this realm afterr God: lead us under His guidance as the steward you are and give the resty to faith.  

Labour towards right, good, truth and and love: everything will follow suit. Read Era Might's post carefully. There is more here than we can define but it is there and it is real and it will carry on - always.  

Why have I always returned to phatmass? Of course I have a reason. Maybe we should all start a thread saying just that - maybe that will help, maybe that was what was needed all along. Props don't really matter.  

Why have I always returned to phatmass? Of course I have a reason. Maybe we should all start a thread saying just that - maybe that will help, maybe that was what was needed all along. Props don't really matter.  

That's a good idea.

Ok benedictus, dude, you lost me on that one but you seem to be positive about it. Say your bit and try to be coherent (something I have trouble with at time).  

The threa is started and it's your turn.  

:)

I actually started one like one minute before you. Let's keep it in your thread, though. The Mediators of Meh can just delete mine. Yours has more responses in it already.