An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thumbs up/down

Mags

Hi All, I hope that I haven't done anything wrong on the Forum but the thumbs up/down icons have disappeared from the page as I view it. I can't see any notification about them being taken down which did lead me to think that I had broken a rule :(.

Hi All, I hope that I haven't done anything wrong on the Forum but the thumbs up/down icons have disappeared from the page as I view it. I can't see any notification about them being taken down which did lead me to think that I had broken a rule :(.

There's been several topics in open mic about how the props were taken away - for everyone. 

IT WAS YOU!!!

YOU DID THIS US!!!

we shall never forget the day!!!

>:(

BURN HIM!!! BURN HIM!!!

:mad::cuss::annoyed:

IgnatiusofLoyola

Ouch!!:cry4:

You do know not to take Didacus' remarks and emoticons seriously, right? Also, from what I can tell, Ash's emoticon was directed at Didacus, not at you, and there is no need to be sympathetic to pain inflicted on Didacus, since he brought it on himself.

Didacus' post was so extreme that I hoped you knew that he was attempting to be funny. You're cool--and a good sport. :cool:

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

You do know not to take Didacus' remarks and emoticons seriously, right? Also, from what I can tell, Ash's emoticon was directed at Didacus, not at you, and there is no need to be sympathetic to pain inflicted on Didacus, since he brought it on himself.

Didacus' post was so extreme that I hoped you knew that he was attempting to be funny. You're cool--and a good sport. :cool:

Thank you Ignatius of Loyola, I assumed he was joking, I was just going along with it :). It goes to show that a sense of humour is important in life :lol3:

IgnatiusofLoyola

Thank you Ignatius of Loyola, I assumed he was joking, I was just going along with it :). It goes to show that a sense of humour is important in life :lol3:

Good, I was hoping you realized Diddy was joking. Since you're a newbie, I wanted to make sure it was clear. Call me Iggy.