An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass turns 15 on Thursday.

dUSt

Phatmass.com was registered on September 17th, 2000.

Our "birth" date shares a feast day with St. Robert Bellarmine, patron saint of Catechists and Doctor of the Church.

Why I never put these two things together in the past, I have no idea--but recently I've felt a strong call to improve catechising in the Church.

I'm investing in video to do this, and will be depending on this community to help me through the different production phases. You'll be seeing a lot of first takes and rough drafts. Your feedback, theological knowledge, and prayers are going to be invaluable to this process.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Luckily, while you share a feast day with St. Robert Bellarmine, you do not also share a mandate with the Bellarmine Forums. :hehe: Not to be confused with the Bellarmine Forum, which is - I do not think - particularly controversial.

My wife and I had our 15th wedding anniversary on the 2nd of September 2015.

I think this Thursday - all long standing phatmassrs who love phatmass should donate 5$ each and make it the biggest phatmass money donation day in its history. I am first in line to give my contribution- who's with me?

My wife and I had our 15th wedding anniversary on the 2nd of September 2015.

I think this Thursday - all long standing phatmassrs who love phatmass should donate 5$ each and make it the biggest phatmass money donation day in its history. I am first in line to give my contribution- who's with me?

I don't even have a donate button anymore. Lol.