An Old School Catholic Message Board

SISTER SERVANTS OF THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS

Thijs

5 polish nuns from this order cared for pope john paul ii from the time he was bishop till his death.

Five Polish Servants of the Sacred Heart nuns cared for Pope John Paul II from the time he was Bishop Karol Jozef Wojtyla of Krakow:

Sister Tobiana was a physician who assisted the pope's doctor, Renato Buzzonetti

Sister Germana cooked Pope John Paul II's Polish meals - piroshki, cheesecake, fish in aspic, pates, vegetable pies, and carp on Christmas eveWhen in schoolPope John Paul II and his classmates treated themselves to kremowki, Polish cream cakes, after exams. "After the final exam in high school, we went there to buy cream cakes. I cannot believe we stomached all those cream cakes after the exams," said Pope John Paul II.

Sister Fernanda kept the pope's pantry stocked with fresh produce and milk from his summer place, Castel Gandolfo

Sister Matylda was in charge of the pope's wardrobe

Sister Eufrosyna handled the pope's private correspondence

Pope John Paul II and Mehmet Ali Agca's mother

IgnatiusofLoyola

5 polish nuns from this order cared for pope john paul ii from the time he was bishop till his death.

Five Polish Servants of the Sacred Heart nuns cared for Pope John Paul II from the time he was Bishop Karol Jozef Wojtyla of Krakow:

Sister Tobiana was a physician who assisted the pope's doctor, Renato Buzzonetti

Sister Germana cooked Pope John Paul II's Polish meals - piroshki, cheesecake, fish in aspic, pates, vegetable pies, and carp on Christmas eveWhen in schoolPope John Paul II and his classmates treated themselves to kremowki, Polish cream cakes, after exams. "After the final exam in high school, we went there to buy cream cakes. I cannot believe we stomached all those cream cakes after the exams," said Pope John Paul II.

Sister Fernanda kept the pope's pantry stocked with fresh produce and milk from his summer place, Castel Gandolfo

Sister Matylda was in charge of the pope's wardrobe

Sister Eufrosyna handled the pope's private correspondence

Pope John Paul II and Mehmet Ali Agca's mother

John Paul, just as an FYI, for copyright reasons, here on Phatmass (and indeed anywhere on the Web) standard practice is that if you are quoting more than a sentence or two of an article, it's best to include a link to your source. This also helps people who might want to read more.

I found the link for you, so you don't have to go searching for it. http://www.culturalcatholic.com/PopeJohnPaulII.htm

IgnatiusofLoyola

Thank You and I am sorry about that.

Don't worry about it. I simply gave it to you as an FYI, because it is always good practice and helpful for others if you include a link to an article you've quoted.

Quoting others without attribution and the whole problem of copyright is a real legal issue, but is not normally subject to legal proceedings unless you were making money off others' words, for example, in a blog or newsletter for which readers were required to pay. And, of course, the whole problem of music copyright and plagiarism is another (very complex!) issue.