An Old School Catholic Message Board

is the Media bias

little2add

IE:   When Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina referenced video footage of a baby that survived an abortion who was filmed “on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking” during the second GOP debate on Wednesday, the media called her a liar.

mutbe_zpsewf7ud1c.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...
dairygirl4u2c

they called her a liar because they used stock footage that didn't represent the real world. when confronted about it, she did't deny the video was false, she just made the comment that even if it wasn't a true video, do we really doubt stuff like that happens? i commend her for that comment by the way, cause it's almost surely true. 

Wait a minute: if she had been pro-life would you still have the same opinion?

Pro and con: she must back up what she claims. IMO

Besides - I'm voting for Trump!

• 5 weeks later...

If we are truly tissue, then would it be harder to get it out?  Just asking.

True or not, we, if we want to and should, stand up to life, born and unborn.

• 1 month later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I think all western media is bias and run by the Illuminati, and even russia is in league with the free masons now too according to a video i just watched on you tube about them becoming involved in the take over of the whole of the middle east to promote democracy and eradicate the powerful oil barons who are one of the only competitors against the Illuminati in the global market, the british royal family and Israel are 2 other competitors if it is true many banks are owned by jews as perhaps is the world bank. If the illuminati can claim the oil fields than they own the largest portion of global profit. And supposedly there supplying isis and encouraging them as there are high up free masons that claim to be muslims because they want a fight because they want to legally conquer the middle east and eradicate the oil barons who prob couldn't give to hoots about isis or the illuminati, they are warlocks meaning they get what they want through war, there is evidence to support they supported hitler yet set him up so they could smash him and everyone would go YOU WHO AMERICA WE WILL FOLLOW YOU YOU ARE SO BRAVE? Not that all americans are Illuminati free masons.

All this is just a possible but i do believe western media is controlled by someone and they are pushing an agenda to make people believe what they want them to believe, as do subliminal messages in most of the popular american entertainment industry and the american entertainment industry without the subliminal messages, this is a global take over, believe dat! And it is as sneaky as a snake slithering through long grass. We underestimate satan he is cunning, baffling and powerful, though of course we shouldnt over estimate him either because God can crush him like an ant.

God can send a dream through an army of a million and have them so petrified that they refuse to go on the battle field.

HisChildForever
12 hours ago, Tab'le De'Bah-Rye said:

I think all western media is bias and run by the Illuminati, and even russia is in league with the free masons now too according to a video i just watched on you tube about them becoming involved in the take over of the whole of the middle east to promote democracy and eradicate the powerful oil barons who are one of the only competitors against the Illuminati in the global market, the british royal family and Israel are 2 other competitors if it is true many banks are owned by jews as perhaps is the world bank. If the illuminati can claim the oil fields than they own the largest portion of global profit. And supposedly there supplying isis and encouraging them as there are high up free masons that claim to be muslims because they want a fight because they want to legally conquer the middle east and eradicate the oil barons who prob couldn't give to hoots about isis or the illuminati, they are warlocks meaning they get what they want through war, there is evidence to support they supported hitler yet set him up so they could smash him and everyone would go YOU WHO AMERICA WE WILL FOLLOW YOU YOU ARE SO BRAVE? Not that all americans are Illuminati free masons.

All this is just a possible but i do believe western media is controlled by someone and they are pushing an agenda to make people believe what they want them to believe, as do subliminal messages in most of the popular american entertainment industry and the american entertainment industry without the subliminal messages, this is a global take over, believe dat! And it is as sneaky as a snake slithering through long grass. We underestimate satan he is cunning, baffling and powerful, though of course we shouldnt over estimate him either because God can crush him like an ant.

God can send a dream through an army of a million and have them so petrified that they refuse to go on the battle field.

Exactly.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
22 hours ago, HisChildForever said:

Exactly.

Perhaps not an exactly but i think it is definitely happening to whatever degree. We are to be in the world but not of the world because the world is deceptive and what can appear to be the truth is actually a lie, holy scripture warns us that satan can appear as an angel of false light, what can seem innocent is actually guilty. There is much evidence that the Illuminati free masons are up to no good and have there finger in many pies and perhaps half the pie in the states and are far more powerful than we ever gave them credit for, and yes they fly the banner of world peace.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

We don't really have news in the US do we?

Seems that we have "entertainment" masking as news. Anytime I actually want to see or read news I have to go to a foreign source.

Lessons from Political Economy of Mass Media: when looking for a media news source's bias, follow the money. Who own's it? Who benefits from the story? More money, more likelihood of bias.

dominicansoul

the majority of the mainstream media are pretty much branches of the Democrat Party here in America...they even have secret meetings with Democrat politicians behind closed doors for planning strategies on how they can spin the news to the  Democrat's advantage...