An Old School Catholic Message Board

I need a haircut! Any suggestions?

Lil'Monster

A haircut or a new look that will make me look absolutely beautiful and stunning, but not too expensive or fancy! My hair is thick and curly which I have no idea how to style it or anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

How about a somewhat shorter haircut, like an inch or so above your shoulders? You could get some layering or face framing to make it look especially flattering.

i have to go to salons that specialize in curly hair. believe it or not these exist, even outside of black neighborhoods. seek them out. your life will change.

Oremus Pro Invicem

The kind of mullet that says "Home Depot is my home away from home."

Yes! Business in the front and party in the back. 

Don't ask people on the internet. Walk into a good place and talk to them about what you want in person. If you don't know, tell them. Tell them what your life is like and how that relates to your hair (roll out of bed early for work and school, so you just wash and go, or do you like to style and play around with YouTube tutorials in the evening as a way to unwind? Do you actually want to style it each day but don't know how? Do you want it to look styled but just don't have the knowledge or time to do so every day? be honest with them.) and show them photos on your phone of people whose hair you like. They can really help you out and give you something that fits with your lifestyle and by default just looks good. Yes it's more expensive, but completely worth it. Don't forget to tip well. 

Edited by veritasluxmea

article-0-187483E2000005DC-64_634x641.jp

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Yes! Business in the front and party in the back. 

Not on a woman!

Bald is beautiful.  

Maybe for you but definitely not for me!

If I was bald I wouldn't go in public..... 

I used to get hair cuts, now I take on that endeavor myself once a week with a razor.

I don't recommend my method of follicle control for you though, follow veritasluxmea advice, don't ask people on the internet.