An Old School Catholic Message Board

An analysis of drama based on one thread.

dUSt

PhuturePriest

I mean Crosscut and I have fought, but I wouldn't want her and her fake-moderator self to go...

This is how to make the conversation like ever other PM conversation..

This is terribly inaccurate. I don't quote Voris anymore. :|

Just substitute Voris with Bishop Barron and this will be perfectly fine.

I mean Crosscut and I have fought, but I wouldn't want her and her fake-moderator self to go...

When I first started reading that list, I thought, "Oh no, now it's gotten personal." But then I totally LOLd. Good on you. ;)

@dUSt: I predict that, if you turn off the ignore feature, it will get really ugly around here, and then turn into a ghost town. Then it'll ramp up again, get ugly, and empty out. Then get ugly, and go dead. Etc.

Srsly, Boss, turning off "ignore" is throwing wide the door to near occasions of sins for MANY of your fellow Phatmassers. Don't do it.

purge?

and it's happened before? Seriously?

I didn't get a pop up.   I also noticed that. I am in the list but didn't make the list.   

Where can I at least see the. Results of the poll?

maybe Apathy will get to come back?

veritasluxmea

I wouldn't say Nunsense is hard. I ended up saying she's maybe seeing a bigger issue where other people don't. Not that it matters. 

I thought if you put someone on ignore, it just hides the content of their posts- it still shows that they posted, their threads, and even the content if someone replies? Meh, for myself if I still know they were there it doesn't help. (not that I've never blocked anyone). 

Didacus, there sort of was a purge about a year ago were, like, two users could only post in one forum. It didn't last, or work very well, so don't worry about it. 

I'm crying 

dominicansoul

the thread in the original post is not even what I would call drama...

phatmass has seen entire novellas compared to that wimpy thread...

the thread in the original post is not even what I would call drama...

phatmass has seen entire novellas compared to that wimpy thread...

I miss Rexi.

IgnatiusofLoyola

I miss Rexi.

The last I heard from Rexi (a couple of years ago now) he was accepted and planning to attend a Ivy League college. He wouldn't tell me which one, only that he was adamant it wasn't Brown! He was planning to study classics/classical languages. I genuinely hope he is happy.

The last I heard from Rexi (a couple of years ago now) he was accepted and planning to attend a Ivy League college. He wouldn't tell me which one, only that he was adamant it wasn't Brown! He was planning to study classics/classical languages. I genuinely hope he is happy.

I managed to find a couple references to him on a school website. I believe he became president of their classics club. 

<3 Thanks Blazey, I wouldnt do that to you either. Actually...Ive found myself agreeing with you a lot recently. I wonder what that means....

As an aside, I dont believe in censorship or ostracizing and these reoccurring witch hunts to purge the forum are really pretty silly. "In order to cut down on the drama Im going to cause more drama"

Remember what happened last time? The bans were reverted because of all the drama it caused and if Im not mistaken, people were very against the  anonymous complaining that would lead to kicking people out of the PM club.

As an aside, I dont believe in censorship or ostracizing and these reoccurring witch hunts to purge the forum are really pretty silly. "In order to cut down on the drama Im going to cause more drama"

Tell me all your solutions oh wise one.

Tell me all your solutions oh wise one.

Why not just leave things be as they are? Winchester has just as much of a right to express himself as others do.

Why not just leave things be as they are? Winchester has just as much of a right to express himself as others do.

How do we handle profanity?

Is it fair that 1% of members create 99% of work for moderators?

Is this what you mean by "leave things be"?