An Old School Catholic Message Board

An analysis of drama based on one thread.

dUSt

How do we handle profanity?

Is it fair that 1% of members create 99% of work for moderators?

Is this what you mean by "leave things be"?

I have no idea how much work Winchester causes Mediators of Meh, so whatever you say is the truth I will have to accept although in my experience I havent noticed profanity on his part nearly at all. I realize that my argument breaks down because Phatmass is based on censorship and to think otherwise would be silly on my part. Why would you consider banning a Church Militant?

I have no idea how much work Winchester causes Mediators of Meh, so whatever you say is the truth I will have to accept although in my experience I havent noticed profanity on his part nearly at all. I realize that my argument breaks down because Phatmass is based on censorship and to think otherwise would be silly on my part. Why would you consider banning a Church Militant?

One, I am not talking about Winchester. I am talking about the 1% of phatmassers who create 99% of time taken up by me and the moderators.

Two, I have no idea how you can say "phatmass is based on censorship" when we are probably one of the least censored faith-based message boards on the internet.

Three, you didn't answer any of my questions.

One, I am not talking about Winchester. I am talking about the 1% of phatmassers who create 99% of time taken up by me and the moderators.

Two, I have no idea how you can say "phatmass is based on censorship" when we are probably one of the least censored faith-based message boards on the internet.

Three, you didn't answer any of my questions.

Two, Oh I agree!! 

If you make me a Mediator of Meh and I can experience the workload, I will be able to agree/disagree with your earlier question. So until that happens, please see my previous response.

Two, Oh I agree!! 

If you make me a Mediator of Meh and I can experience the workload, I will be able to agree/disagree with your earlier question. So until that happens, please see my previous response.

:troll:

the thread in the original post is not even what I would call drama...

phatmass has seen entire novellas compared to that wimpy thread...

Do you remember the a prepared food made from milk curdled by the action of cultures debacle?

(Can I get banned just for mentioning that again? :think:)

Edited by Gabriela
LOL! I forgot it resulted in a philter! ROFL!

dominicansoul

Do you remember the a prepared food made from milk curdled by the action of cultures debacle?

(Can I get banned just for mentioning that again? :think:)

Can we all just forget that episode?  lol