An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pop-up survey explanation

dUSt

The anonymous pop-up survey is a feedback tool that hopefully will allow me to get a general idea of who, if anybody, stands out,  as far as making the phorum an inhospitable place. It is not another purge. I actually hope to use it to start the counter-purge.

This will mean nothing unless there is an overwhelming response to one or a few members. If I get 200 people to take the survey, and 190 of them point to one person, then obviously, I need to talk to that person about why they are making phatmass so inhospitable.

I have to rely on this for a couple of reasons.

1. I never get offended by anybody, so it's terribly difficult for me to figure out who runs people off.

2. Lots of people leave but it is extremely rare that they tell me why they are leaving.

Edited by dUSt

If that is your intention, then I am fine with it. I do not really want to or like singling out particular members, but if your plan is to fix unhealthy posting habits, that is cool.

dominicansoul

the survey doesn't work for me...it pops up but there's a message that says I'm not connected to the internet...

:sad2:

the survey doesn't work for me...it pops up but there's a message that says I'm not connected to the internet...

Have you tried connecting to the internet?

IgnatiusofLoyola

I have a logistical issue. I did not answer the pop-up survey immediately, since I wanted to think about my answers.

Now, when close the Phatmass Web site and then return, the pop-up survey does not pop-up.

Were there only a limited number of times the pop-up survey would show up?

Later note: Never mind. I logged out of my browser, then logged back in. After doing that, when I logged into Phatmass, the pop-up survey showed up.

fyi I see no survey, never popped. Don't know if it matters but running Mac OS 10.7.5 Firefox 41.02

Maybe try clearing your browser cache and cookies?

fyi I see no survey, never popped. Don't know if it matters but running Mac OS 10.7.5 Firefox 41.02

Try logging out of PM.

veritasluxmea

Can we resubmit it? 

Have you tried turning it off and on again

dominicansoul

it finally worked for me...

but I didn't even fill it out... I couldn't think of 3 people who make me not want to post here...