An Old School Catholic Message Board

The long wait

vee

Chiquitunga
55 minutes ago, dominicansoul said:

As for now, vee doesn't want to disclose which Carmel she entered.  I totally understand not wanting to share that info on such a public forum... 

For those few that know, please do not share that info here...

Oh yeah no I agree it's better to keep that private, and not posted here for sure, especially if she expressed those wishes and never posted it herself. I plan to the same. I guess I was thinking when I wrote that, if it could ever be shared privately, but yeah, if not no problem. You can pass on my message to her :thumbsup: (I know that emoticon is long gone, but that's the one I want to use so I'm just gonna post that)

20 hours ago, dominicansoul said:

As for now, vee doesn't want to disclose which Carmel she entered.  I totally understand not wanting to share that info on such a public forum... 

For those few that know, please do not share that info here...

That makes sense.  I'm sure her Carmel is a peaceful place, and she doesn't need a hoard of phatmassers following after her. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Chiquitunga
On July 23, 2016 at 6:25 PM, DominicanHeart said:

Does anyone know how TeresaBenedicta is doing?

Since she has posted what community she's with and her new name, I think I'm okay to share this (probably vee wouldn't mind it in her thread as well) Looks like she's doing well :like2:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155109435543135&id=165759763134&set=ms.c.eJwzNDA0NTU0sDQxNjU2MzY0NtUzRIiYmmCIWFigiZiZoqsxNwKJAAAe7RHH.bps.a.10155109419003135.1073742054.165759763134&source=48

prayers for her and vee and all vs people in religious life :nun3:

• 4 weeks later...
dominicansoul

Just wanted to let you phatmassers know that Vee is doing well in Carmel.  I just received my second letter from her.  Also, I spoke with her Mother Superior who also said she's doing GREAT!

i miss her, but I'm happy for her! 

Lovely news that Vee is doing so well..................thank you for letting us know.Please send our best wishes when you next write to her . 

Many prayers for her and her Community.

Edited by Jennifer