An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should we too be involved in Jihad?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pax domini sit sempre vobiscum. 

So seriously i'm not talking about blowing people up but it is a question i think we all need to answer, the muslims have declared a holy war on D.A.G.S (Drug abuse, Alcohol abuse, Greed and Sensuality[lust]). Shouldn't we kind of be at war with this ourselves as christians? And not a war that your willing to kill for but a war that your willing to die for, where you are willing to sacrifice your lifestyle to attempt the salvation of souls that are trapped by D.A.G.S. The african american christians are all over this like a rash already. I do know in my country of australia we are not yet. But we must usher in the age of the holy spirit, D.A.G.S is the foe, the true enemy and even if you suffer from any of these... good that your suffering and you should hate these and desire to not do them, D.A.G.S is the big four, if we can have a drastic reduction in these in the west by 2033 or at least a distaste in our mouth for them including those commited D.A.G.S we will be doing well, particularly Drug and Alcohol abuse coz i tend to think at least 1 of the 4 come from these 2 and that is Sensuality(lust). Drug and alcohol abuse eliminated from any community my bet is it would reduce the cases of lust by at least 65%. And yeah we all know greedy pigs luv to belch, oooo bubbles. <BURP!>. Sharing is caring. Do not believe the lie that works do not aid in your salvation, READ THA HOLY BIBLE, READ THE 1st 4 CHAPTERS OF ROMANS!. So What are every ones thoughts on joining the holy war?

Onward Christian Souls.

Jesus iz LORD!

https://youtu.be/IaZi0cUP98M

Oh just thought i'd pop in for new year. midnight here south east coast australia. BEst wishes for the New Year and may the Love of Christ illuminate your hearts and mind and cause you to rise. Amen.

https://youtu.be/87nyWNo4kCE Arise sleeper awake from amongst the dead and Christ will enlighten thee! Alleluia.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Lets get this world well prepared for the new age of the holy spirit, the new mass of the holy spirit is Just the beggining, the layity of the holy catholic church has kind of been in the womb of holy mother church for 2000 years, time to rise up/ be born again, save souls and set this world ablaze.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Not saying everyone has to do it my way with rap but i am saying you must do something! Dont like it so sad to bad get left behind than or join the movement of the holy spirit burning out the weeds of the last 2000 years to make way for the new age of Jesus Christ.

2033 we got 17 years, plenty of time yall Young Men and Woman RISE UP! ALLELUIA HALLELUJAH.