An Old School Catholic Message Board

Team Rubio

Peace

17 hours ago, Peace said:

Why, so they can start bragging about their collective hand size?

No thanks!

Rubio was cool, but he decided to take things into the gutter. Pretty disgraceful, especially considering that he openly talks about his Catholic faith. 

But we all make mistakes I guess.

You are going to let one crude but harmless remark  disavow  your support for one of the strongest  catholic principaled  candidates running for office.   

That's harsh man, really harsh

Based on the comments that Rubio made after losing the primaries, I don't think that it could happen anyway.  

Too bad because I think they would have made a good team 

1 hour ago, little2add said:

You are going to let one crude but harmless remark  disavow  your support for one of the strongest  catholic principaled  candidates running for office.   

That's harsh man, really harsh

Based on the comments that Rubio made after losing the primaries, I don't think that it could happen anyway.  

Too bad because I think they would have made a good team 

I would consider voting him if he were still running for president, or if he teamed up with another candidate like Cruz or Kasich.

On the other hand, if he decided to team up with Donald Trump, that would confirm that he wasn't the principled Catholic that I thought he was.

Nihil Obstat
8 minutes ago, Peace said:

I would consider voting him if he were still running for president, or if he teamed up with another candidate like Cruz or Kasich.

On the other hand, if he decided to team up with Donald Trump, that would confirm that he wasn't the principled Catholic that I thought he was.

Well said.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

yeah vote the underdogs, time to push for a greater good instead of the lesser of 2 evils even if we don't win, as it is not about winning it is about choosing good over evil.

On 4/12/2016, 5:50:12, little2add said:

That ain't happening.  At least according to Rubio himself in an interview with Mark Levin I watched last week.  Rubio said he had no interest in being vice president, and that he planned on working in the private sector after the end of his Senate term.   He also made it clear (without giving a formal endorsement) that he supports Cruz over Trump, calling Cruz the only real conservative left in the race.

18 minutes ago, Socrates said:

That ain't happening.  At least according to Rubio himself in an interview with Mark Levin I watched last week.  Rubio said he had no interest in being vice president, and that he planned on working in the private sector after the end of his Senate term.   He also made it clear (without giving a formal endorsement) that he supports Cruz over Trump, calling Cruz the only real conservative left in the race.

Mark levin is a sell out. He's been pro Cruz ever since a Cruz super pac gave him a million bucks through purchasing his older books. Way to go mark, won't be listening to you anymore.

To Marco Rubio, the wolds smallest violin...

He he will always be remembered for gaining a senate seat campaigning against amnesty, and then trying to jam it down our throats through the gang of eight bill once he seized power. Way to go Marco !