An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass is in a book!

Brother Adam

10 years ago I announced my conversion to the Catholic faith here on Phatmass. Now, the story is being published by Ignatius Press. I talk about Phatmass and how dUSt invited me here, warning me that people who join his forum tend to become Catholic.

Our book is called "Catholic Street Evangelization: Stories of Witness and Hope". Our evangelists have been involved in high speed police chases, one of them was shot by a gang 9 times and left for dead, and one is doing life in prison for murder. It is remarkable how God can transform the heart of a sinner and use us for His glory. From Eucharistic miracles to sharing the Gospel in the streets of Flint, MI, if you decide to read it I hope you'll be inspired.

SST-P-500x751.jpg

Pretty amesome. I also heard from a colleague that one of his former advisees wrote her MA thesis about Phatmass. I have yet to hunt that down.

I don't mention that to provide competing reading material with your book. Srsly, who ever reads MA theses? :P 

16 hours ago, homeschoolmom said:

Nice.

This reads differently if you are responding to the opening post vs last couple of posts.

On 2/3/2016, 8:57:55, Hasan said:

How prominently am I featured?

n/m... couldn't think of anything witty...

Edited by Seven77