An Old School Catholic Message Board

is Hasan racist

little2add

10 hours ago, little2add said:

Tu quoque

Most people just don't care that much about race anymore. My kids barely notice someone's complexion. They go to school with hispanic, white, indian, oriental and black kids and nobody gives a who. 
There is a ways to go, of course, and yes, Black racism is alive and well, but so is class envy.  the idea that somehow we are still living in a "Guess who's coming to dinner" era, let alone a Gone with the Wind era, is plainly wrong. 
Change takes place slowly, and we all want to see change quickly as our lives are not that long, but a lot has changed since the 1960s. To see that gay marriage is legal now in many places in the US, and that euthansia is on the books in several jurisdictions, is nothing short of flabbergasting. And so are the changes in race relationships.

Class envy is a bigger problem.  Financial success is not a bad thing.  

CREDIT: PragerU.com

bardegaulois
8 hours ago, little2add said:

money, money, money talks

Recent indications from deep-pocketed institutional investors as well as those who frequent prediction markets say Hillary Clintonwill win. And it's not close. 

More than 70 percent of respondents to a recent Citigroup poll of institutional clients viewed the former secretary of state, first lady and New York senator as the likely 45th president.

Hillary 

the best Canadate money can buy (satire) 

Cox, Jeff. "Wall St Is Pretty Certain Hillary Clinton Will Be President." CNBC. CNBC LLC, 6 Apr. 2016. Web. 6 Apr. 2016.

Or, sufficient for our purposes here would simply be providing a link: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/06/wall-st-is-pretty-certain-who-will-be-president.html.

"An awful lot of investors view her as the devil they know as opposed to the devil they don't know."-Greg Valliere, chief global strategist, Horizon Investments

23 hours ago, Nihil Obstat said:

Moderators/admins, would you mind clarifying the Phatmass policy on plagiarizing of content from other sources?

I can think about 33 things right off the bat that I would rather do.

This is the internet. People plagiarize. I really don't care enough to police it. It's probably obvious when the person is plagiarizing anyway #justkeepingitreal

Nihil Obstat
27 minutes ago, Ice_nine said:

I can think about 33 things right off the bat that I would rather do.

This is the internet. People plagiarize. I really don't care enough to police it. It's probably obvious when the person is plagiarizing anyway #justkeepingitreal

It is pretty obvious because, let us be candid here, little2add is a terrible writer. Any time his sentences are somewhat coherent, he probably stole it from someone else.

On April 6, 2016 at 4:47:36 PM, Nihil Obstat said:

Moderators/admins, would you mind clarifying the Phatmass policy on personal attacts

Nihil Obstat

There is nothing personal about your writing ability. Simply a fact. Being a bad writer does not make one a bad person.

14 hours ago, Nihil Obstat said:

It is pretty obvious because, let us be candid here, little2add is a terrible writer. Any time his sentences are somewhat coherent, he probably stole it from someone else.

“Never reprimand anyone while you feel provoked over a fault that has been committed. Wait until the next day, or even longer. Then make your remonstrance calmly and with a purified intention. You’ll gain more with an affectionate word than you ever would from three hours of quarreling. Control your temper.” – St Josemaria Escriva

28 minutes ago, Hasan said:

A thread about me <3

Yes, you may or may not be racist.   Your politeness makes it hard to tell.  

How do you feel about all the: tread hijacking :hijack:, name-calling, slandering, bulling, belittling and Self-righteousness that goes on everyday by some people on this network???

On 4/9/2016, 11:24:50, little2add said:

Yes, you may or may not be racist.   Your politeness makes it hard to tell.  

How do you feel about all the: tread hijacking :hijack:, name-calling, slandering, bulling, belittling and Self-righteousness that goes on everyday by some people on this network???

I'm not paying attention to them. I'm just thinking about you ;)

On 4/8/2016, 2:53:30, Benedictus said:

tumblr_ny6k9q68QO1uewx7xo1_400.gif

10 hours ago, Hasan said:

I'm not paying attention to them. I'm just thinking about you ;)

meow