An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wow its been so long

carmelite15

carmelite15

Praised be Jesus Christ.

Hello everyone I was just searching on here looking at different post and I seen a post about me asking whatever happened to me? (sometimes I wonder the same thing) well I am 22 now I recently left Job Corps to pursue my education I was able to get a real high school diploma and I am now CNA and I work for st. Agnes home in St.Louis for the Carmelite Sisters yeah I know crazy right its wonderful to get to go to mass every day when you get off work because I work overnights. I have recently gotten married and next month will be a year (so no becoming a nun for me ) but life goes on I guess. before I met my husband I was in a very bad place in my life and as far as God went he was non-existent at that time. I have to ask you guys to pray for me from where i was when I first started my videos I feel like I was a completely different person a holier person this was not a rant about my life just an update I really sincerely ask for everyone's prayers I hope to rekindle some friendships on here may God bless you all.

Sincerely Brandee Smoot

Welcome back Brandee, thanks for posting.  It's great to hear that you've finished school, have a job, and got married...sending you belated wishes for good health and a long, happy marriage.

elizabeth09
5 hours ago, carmelite15 said:

Praised be Jesus Christ.

Hello everyone I was just searching on here looking at different post and I seen a post about me asking whatever happened to me? (sometimes I wonder the same thing) well I am 22 now I recently left Job Corps to pursue my education I was able to get a real high school diploma and I am now CNA and I work for st. Agnes home in St.Louis for the Carmelite Sisters yeah I know crazy right its wonderful to get to go to mass every day when you get off work because I work overnights. I have recently gotten married and next month will be a year (so no becoming a nun for me ) but life goes on I guess. before I met my husband I was in a very bad place in my life and as far as God went he was non-existent at that time. I have to ask you guys to pray for me from where i was when I first started my videos I feel like I was a completely different person a holier person this was not a rant about my life just an update I really sincerely ask for everyone's prayers I hope to rekindle some friendships on here may God bless you all.

Sincerely Brandee Smoot

Welcome back

Yes, Brandee, I'm glad to hear from you again, and since you seem to have found stability and a purpose in your life, congrats!

Brandeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Ohmygosh!!!  I am so glad to see you posting here and to hear that you seem to be doing very well in life!  Congratulations on your marriage and what sounds like a very good job! :clapping: 33

Welcome back Brandee.....Congratulations on your marriage  and best wishes for the future.

God bless you.

carmelite15

Thank you guys I am very glad to be back on here I've really missed you all I really wish I could post videos but some how I don't remember my password and YouTube has changed so much since I lasted been on it but maybe in the future more videos of a different kind :)

Could someone post a few of the old videos so that I can see what in the world everyone is referring to?

Maximilianus

Now and forever.

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been. You're all growed up and stuff.

Welcome back

carmelite15

I would absolutely love it if someone would post some of my old videos I can't really do it I still don't have a computer but I'm so happy to hear from you guys makes me really happy you guys are the best here are a couple of updated pictures of me and some of my husband

FB_IMG_1460765486357.jpg

FB_IMG_1460765693124.jpg

DominicanHeart
38 minutes ago, carmelite15 said:

I would absolutely love it if someone would post some of my old videos I can't really do it I still don't have a computer but I'm so happy to hear from you guys makes me really happy you guys are the best here are a couple of updated pictures of me and some of my husband

FB_IMG_1460765486357.jpg

FB_IMG_1460765693124.jpg

Beautiful dress