An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wow its been so long

carmelite15

Sponsa-Christi
59 minutes ago, carmelite15 said:

I would absolutely love it if someone would post some of my old videos I can't really do it I still don't have a computer but I'm so happy to hear from you guys makes me really happy you guys are the best here are a couple of updated pictures of me and some of my husband

FB_IMG_1460765486357.jpg

FB_IMG_1460765693124.jpg

Congratulations, and your wedding photos are lovely!

But my very first reaction on seeing the groom all in black was, "are there TWO priests in the picture?" I guess I was looking at things through VS colored glasses! ;) 

Anastasia13
1 hour ago, TheresaThoma said:

Congrats! your wedding pictures are beautiful. I love your veil.

Congrats, beautiful pictures, and best wishes in your marriage.

Edited by Anastasia (L&T)

22 hours ago, carmelite15 said:

I would absolutely love it if someone would post some of my old videos I can't really do it I still don't have a computer but I'm so happy to hear from you guys makes me really happy you guys are the best here are a couple of updated pictures of me and some of my husband

On 14/04/2016, 19:00:10, Gabriela said:

Could someone post a few of the old videos so that I can see what in the world everyone is referring to?

The youtube videos are at this link- https://www.youtube.com/user/spongepants93

22 hours ago, carmelite15 said:

FB_IMG_1460765486357.jpg

FB_IMG_1460765693124.jpg

Brandee - I remember you. Congrats! You look beautiful -  what a lovely dress too. You both look sweet. Prayers and best wishes on the marriage :kiss::pray:

Edited by Benedictus

• 5 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 1:14 PM, carmelite15 said:

Praised be Jesus Christ.

Hello everyone I was just searching on here looking at different post and I seen a post about me asking whatever happened to me? (sometimes I wonder the same thing) well I am 22 now I recently left Job Corps to pursue my education I was able to get a real high school diploma and I am now CNA and I work for st. Agnes home in St.Louis for the Carmelite Sisters yeah I know crazy right its wonderful to get to go to mass every day when you get off work because I work overnights. I have recently gotten married and next month will be a year (so no becoming a nun for me ) but life goes on I guess. before I met my husband I was in a very bad place in my life and as far as God went he was non-existent at that time. I have to ask you guys to pray for me from where i was when I first started my videos I feel like I was a completely different person a holier person this was not a rant about my life just an update I really sincerely ask for everyone's prayers I hope to rekindle some friendships on here may God bless you all.

Sincerely Brandee Smoot

Brandee, I don't know you, but I've watched some of your vids and caught myself up to speed.  You look absolutely gorgeous in your wedding photos.  I will pray for you and your husband. 

P.S.  I love STL.  I'm happy for you that you get to live in such a fine old city with great architecture, working as a CNA, and with Carmelites, no less!  :) 

If you ever want to post about it, I'm interested to know how you realized your were called to marriage and not religious life.

• 3 weeks later...

Brandee!!!

How amesome that after all that you're working with the Carmelites (active Sisters but still in the same family).

Not to be pushy and you have plenty of time but maybe you will end up in the secular Carmelites?  Who knows?

I'm glad to see you looking so happy.