An Old School Catholic Message Board

im i the only one offended by this video?

little2add

transgenders  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He is Risen!

I think the media is trying to soften the public to the trans issue by showing images of trans people who "pass" fairly well as the opposite sex and come off as stable normal people.  My experience has been that these people look very much like if someone's dad put on a dress, totally not fooling anyone at all.  Looking as femenine as Jenner is definitely not the norm. I have also been fairly close to two trans men (who tried to act and dress like women) and both of them had other mental illnesses and social issues that were diagnosed by a doctor, not sure if this is the norm, but has just been my experience and I'm wondering if this cocktail of mental illnesses is common with someone who identifies as transgendered.  It's something that is not really widely talked about, I see the trans issue as more of a mental illness that we are being told to celebrate, not treat/cure, etc and that's where I see the big problem.

Benedictus
1 hour ago, little2add said:

It's NOT a transgender issue this is a privacy issue.

And the new dairygirl award goes to? :smile4::lol3:

little2add

:lol3:

Just because some of us have no soul, does not mean we support the leftist desire to destroy societal moral structure.

Benedictus
4 hours ago, little2add said:

:lol3:

Just because some of us have no soul, does not mean we support the leftist desire to destroy societal moral structure.

Your moral debate has fallen to the level of the toilet, literally. The whole debate is more about prejudice and reactionary opinions than an issue of anything else. The lunatic idea that a sign on a toilet protects anyone is ridiculous. 

Edited by Benedictus

little2add

the idea that having separate public toilet facilities for males and females  is somehow  racists is ridiculous, 

Nihil Obstat
3 hours ago, little2add said:

the idea that having separate public toilet facilities for males and females  is somehow  racists is ridiculous, 

I was not aware that male and female were races.

PhuturePriest
42 minutes ago, Nihil Obstat said:

Well, if they're from different planets, it's a safe bet that they are different races.

little2add
12 hours ago, little2add said:

The idea that having separate public toilet facilities for males and females is somehow racists is equals bigotry and discrimination is ridiculous.

fixed it

Edited by little2add

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016‎ ‎9‎:‎40‎:‎21‎, Nihil Obstat said:

men-are-from-mars-women-are-from-venus.j

little2add
On May 2, 2016 at 11:18:43 AM, Benedictus said:

Your moral debate has fallen to the level of the toilet, literally. The whole debate is more about prejudice and reactionary opinions than an issue of anything else. The lunatic idea that a sign on a toilet protects anyone is ridiculous. 

let me get this straight:

a man being alone in the bathroom with my little girl isn't wrong, but me having a problem with it is wrong?