An Old School Catholic Message Board

im i the only one offended by this video?

little2add

transgenders  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Benedictus
13 hours ago, little2add said:

let me get this straight:

a man being alone in the bathroom with my little girl isn't wrong, but me having a problem with it is wrong? 

Why would anyone be alone with your little girl in the toilet? Next you'll be saying lesbians should have a separate toilet for the same reason.

There's nothing special about the toilet area compared to any other space in society. We live in a communal world, unless we're maybe in Saudi Arabia or something.

Toilets can be secure and self contained units -  no big deal and no privacy infractions. Lots of places do it fine. 

I'm amazed you think a sexual predator would stop an assault because they see a sign on the door. So what if they wait for the person to come out? What's special about the toilet?

little2add

I'm amazed you are so naive to think that sexual predators are harmless, by your logic Megan's law is discrimination

little2add
On May 7, 2016 at 11:31:47 PM, Benedictus said:

Why would anyone be alone with your little girl in the toilet? Next you'll be saying lesbians should have a separate toilet for the same reason.

There's nothing special about the toilet area compared to any other space in society. We live in a godless-communal world, unless we're maybe in Saudi Arabia or something.

Toilets can be secure and self contained units -  no big deal and no privacy infractions. Lots of places do it fine. 

I'm amazed you think a sexual predator would stop an assault because they see a sign on the door. So what if they wait for the person to come out? What's special about the toilet?

OKAY

On May 7, 2016 at 10:03:23 AM, little2add said:

let me get this straight:

a man being alone in the bathroom with my little girl isn't wrong, but me having a problem with it is wrong? 

Do you think your little boy would be safer?

There is no epidemic of transgendered folks abusing kids in bathrooms and in all likelihood they've already been using the bathrooms they've wanted.

little2add

With all that we are facing in this country...THIS is what our federal government is concerned with?
Not National Security, jobs, illegal immigration, etc....who can use what bathroom.

Unbelieveable!

little2add
On May 11, 2016 at 2:44:52 AM, Ark said:

Do you think your little boy would be safer?

There is no epidemic of transgendered folks abusing kids in bathrooms and in all likelihood they've already been using the bathrooms they've wanted.

what about (convicted or otherwise) sex offenders

you don't think that they would take advantage of the situation? 

if you don't you are a fool

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:03 AM, little2add said:

Does she go to confession?

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:52 PM, little2add said:

With all that we are facing in this country...THIS is what our federal government is concerned with?
Not National Security, jobs, illegal immigration, etc....who can use what bathroom.

Unbelieveable!

Literally, this argument applies to racial desegregation in the South yolo

little2add
2 hours ago, Hasan said:

Does she go to confession?   for?

Literally, this argument applies to racial desegregation in the South yolo   how so? 

20 hours ago, little2add said:

Is she not alone with a man during confession?

Um...

Unbelieveable!

635347523119275713_segregation4.jpeg

little2add
43 minutes ago, Hasan said:

635347523119275713_segregation4.jpeg

so you think that separate facilities for men and woman is racist 

25 minutes ago, little2add said:

so you think that separate facilities for men and woman is racist 

Nope.