An Old School Catholic Message Board

im i the only one offended by this video?

little2add

transgenders  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

little2add
On May 27, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Hasan said:

Literally, this argument applies to racial desegregation in the South yolo

34 minutes ago, Hasan said:

Nope.

yolo does

4 minutes ago, little2add said:

yolo does

I said your argument would apply to desegregation. I didn't say that gender segregated bathrooms or anti-trans bathroom rules are racist #CriticalReading

little2add

why compare um, then

if you take your argument to its ultimate conclusion , you did 

• 1 month later...

Little girls are not at risk from mtf trans people that are behind a closed door. There are literally no actual examples of mtf trans people harming or abusing females in the women's room, whether those are little girls or people their own age.

On the other hand, when the safety of mtf trans people is taken into account, we should consider where they would be safest, because these are people who do wind up getting beat up severely and often. Now, if there's ever going to be an issue with assault in the women's room, it is always going to involve females assaulting a trans person. But if you compare their average experience there to what it's like for a man in a dress who's using the men's room, there is no comparison. That's where a truly ignorant amount of violence is going to happen, while the ladies are able to sit in comfort knowing that a non-existent threat has been neutralized. Well done.

And for the record, there are way more people who transition in the ftm direction than there are mtf, it's just not as visible or as sexualized. But you don't see men saying "Oh no, look out, there might be a vagina in a bathroom that I use." It's absurd, and we know better than to complain about such things. On the other hand- in fairness- the likelihood that a man will assault a mtf transsexual while in a bathroom is also completely absurd.

The main point is that even though any such transitioning is morally problematic, these people are not a threat to your safety and well being (the royal you that also includes your little girl), and any interest in public safety actually dictates that we do what makes sense in order to protect these people from any undue likelihood of violence. Especially kids in school, I have zero confidence that we can help tween boys get their violent tendencies under control but I do have some hope for tween girls.

It's not the transgendered that I'm worried about, it's the perverts,  petifiles and sex offenders that could easily take advantage of the situation.  

Edited by little2add

• 3 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

This is death warmed up, next they will allow people to sex change there pets or something. Take away hell takeaway consequence, he'll is a reward for evil not punishment and heaven is a reward for good. No rules no safety. People like me without the heaven an hell concept of you tick me off I cut your throat, problem solved, sad but true. Hell is not a guilt trip there have always been consequences for evil law or no law, hell is a choice tho, people choose to go there God does not send n e 1 there he warns every1 no exception to do good and shun evil, we have till the day we die tho, why if God loves us would he create hell? Why would God let evil into eternal paradise to mess it up? Not saying I'm correct but some things to pray about and think upon.

The consequences of your own action determines happiness or misery 

God's law is only a guide

choose wisely!

On 6/29/2016 at 10:21 PM, little2add said:

It's not the transgendered that I'm worried about, it's the perverts,  petifiles and sex offenders that could easily take advantage of the situation.  

Pretty much.

If someone looks like a female I wouldn't think twice about it. And if there is a cis-woman who looks a little androgynous I would have been like "oh, well she might not look like woman but she's using the woman's rest room so she must be a woman."

I agree with Maggyie that codifying this into law is a bad thing. Now if a dude is chilling out in the ladies rest room just to be a creep I couldn't tell security or have him removed because all he would have to say is "I identify as a woman."

I don't think mtf transfolk are gonna walk into the woman's rest room and whip it out, as you know, that's not very ladylike. And no one is conducting genitalia checks before people are allowed admission. In a vast majority of the situations transwomen could use the women's bathroom without issue and without anyone even knowing, but because a few incidents happened of them not being allowed to, now it's codified into law and opens up a host of other problems.

And men are generally more violent. If I were a ftm I would not really feel all that safe using a men's bathroom, but hey.

LittleWaySoul
On 2 maggio 2016 at 9:40 PM, Nihil Obstat said:

I was not aware that male and female were races.

On 2 maggio 2016 at 10:22 PM, PhuturePriest said:

Well, if they're from different planets, it's a safe bet that they are different races.

On 5 maggio 2016 at 0:12 PM, MIKolbe said:

men-are-from-mars-women-are-from-venus.j

On 5 maggio 2016 at 0:32 PM, Nihil Obstat said:

Eyy bby R U from Venus bc ur bod iz outta dis wrld

I'm crYING OH MY GOSH :lol3:

• 4 weeks later...

The Pope has compared the threat of transgender people to nuclear weapons.  He said:

“Let’s think of the nuclear arms, of the possibility to annihilate in a few instants a very high number of human beings.  “Let’s think also of genetic manipulation, of the manipulation of life, or of the gender theory, that does not recognize the order of creation.”  “With this attitude, man commits a new sin, that against God the Creator.  “The true custody of creation does not have anything to do with the ideologies that consider man like an accident, like a problem to eliminate.  “God has placed man and woman and the summit of creation and has entrusted them with the earth.

“The design of the Creator is written in nature.

source:   National Catholic Reporter

• 2 weeks later...

One of the top guardians of American freedoms just entered the fight against the Obama administration’s insane excesses in the name of “trans rights.”

The Department of Health and Human Services recently issued rules telling doctors they can’t decline to perform gender-reassignment surgery on kids if it’s recommended by a “mental health professional.” Refusal could be a career-ender.

How crazy is the rule? Well, for starters, most trans teens identify differently later in life — yet reassignment surgery is often irreversible, and even less-radical procedures can be harmful, as HHS’ own medical experts note.

Not to mention that the Hippocratic Oath (and basic human conscience) enjoins doctors from doing procedures they believe harmful to their patients.

On top of that, the rule also orders private insurers and employers to cover the procedures — even though Medicare and Medicaid, which HHS oversees, don’t.

Headed to court to toss the HHS rule is the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, which is undefeated before the Supreme Court — capped by four wins when going up against the Obama administration.

LINK: http://nypost.com/2016/08/27/forcing-doctors-to-operate-team-obamas-new-low-in-the-name-of-trans-rights/ 

The Department of Health and Human Services recently issued rules telling doctors they can’t decline to perform gender-reassignment surgery on kids if it’s recommended by a “mental health professional.

how is this not child abuse?