An Old School Catholic Message Board

How the Hell Is PhuturePriest Still a Chummy Commoner?

Gabriela

I just noticed this. Is outrage. I nominate PhuturePriest for the Church Militant tag.

Stat.

NadaTeTurbe

Well, he'll soon have the "Catholic Religious" tag ! But yes, Phuture Priest for Church Militant. 

PhuturePriest

I used to be a Church Militant like you. 

Then I took an arrow to the knee. 

58 minutes ago, PhuturePriest said:

I used to be a Church Militant like you. 

Then I took an arrow to the knee. 

Wha? This sounds like a movie quote, but I have no idea from which movie or what it might refer to.

Stop being so cryptic, PhutureChurchMilitant.

5 hours ago, NadaTeTurbe said:

Well, he'll soon have the "Catholic Religious" tag ! But yes, Phuture Priest for Church Militant. 

No, it'll be the "Catholic Clergy" tag, and then, eventually, we'll have to make a "Dope Pope" tag.

3 hours ago, Gabriela said:

Wha? This sounds like a movie quote, but I have no idea from which movie or what it might refer to.

Arrow to the knee = Skyrim reference. 

Also, sidenote - whenever I see "Chummy Commoner" I always misread it as "Chubby Commoner." 

Finally, I suppose I'll add my support to the nomination, provided he stop endorsing von Balthasar's heresy :P (please note, I'm totally kidding; though I do think von B is wrong). 

Edited by Amppax

Nihil Obstat
9 minutes ago, Amppax said:

Also, sidenote - whenever I see "Chummy Commoner" I always misread it as "Chubby Commoner." 

Finally, I suppose I'll add my support to the nomination, provided he stop endorsing von Balthasar's heresy :P (please note, I'm totally kidding; though I do think von B is wrong). 

Stop taking all my props!

PhuturePriest
54 minutes ago, Amppax said:

You and I are in agreement. I also think he's wrong, I just reject those who label him and Bishop Barron as heretics, as if they are their own magisterium and can declare heresies and heretics. :P

3 hours ago, Ash Wednesday said:

Not old enough to buy beer.

When was that a requirement?