An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is the Star of David an Authentically Catholic Symbol? Si, Senor, Si...

Judas Maccabaeus

Judas Maccabaeus

sodvaticancitycollage.jpg?w=760

These are all images taken from inside the walls of Vatican City. Tell me again this symbol ain't Catholic...

Judas Maccabaeus

This is what the supposedly Catholic website Fisheaters had to say about the Star of David-

Note: I've seen some pre-fab Jesse Tree Kits that use a so-called "Star of David" (also called "Magen David" or "Shield of David") as a symbol. The "Star of David" -- which wasn't a popular symbol of Jewry until the 18th c. when it was adopted by the Rothschilds (though it was known before then in post-Temple Judaism and is found in a few synagogue decorations) -- is actually a hexagram with 6 points, 6 equilateral triangles, forming a 6-sided hexagon interiorly. It is the ancient star of Remphan (Moloch , Chiun, or Saturn) and Ashtoreth mentioned in Amos 5:26 and Acts 7, and one of the most powerful symbols used in Freemasonry, Satanism, and the occult. For a true symbol of David, use a harp or a crown; for Solomon, use a temple or a crown. (The term "Solomon's Shield" is often used to refer to the Star of David, but Solomon's Shield" is actually a pentagram.) 

Jesse Trees, Fisheaters, Fisheaters.com

I wonder if any of them have ever been to Vatican City...

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

The fisheaters are possibly sorely mistaken. The star of david represent the 6 gospels, 5 of which are the torah and the 6 which is the hidden gospel or the gospel which is yet to be revealed, which of course we as Christians know to be the good news ( matthew, mark, luke and john.)

That's my understanding anyway noob, i could be wrong. But aye you are correct that the pentagram is the seal of king solomon and supposedly was a ring given to him by 3 angels and each point had a name of God written on it, and it was a magical ring, unsure if i believe it or not but i will go with it, supposedly it is jewish tradition to believe as such. And that true magic is a gift directly from God and you need not books or instruction, it is a gift and never conjured, though if there is such a magic we all know true faith is greater. 

God is Good, God is Love.

Onward Christian Souls.

God iz Good.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

On 5/24/2016 at 8:38 AM, Judas Maccabaeus said:

This is what the supposedly Catholic website Fisheaters had to say about the Star of David-

A sure life rule: if someone uses the word "Jewry," disregard everything they say.

On 5/24/2016 at 7:38 AM, Judas Maccabaeus said:

If you were a real, fish-eatin' Radical-Tradical, you'd already know that the Satanists/Masons/Dirty Jews long ago took over the Vatican, so none of this would come as a shock.

Edited by Socrates